« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dennis Rodman

Laughs Off Child Support Debt --

My Baby Mama's a Chump!

4/3/2012 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_mg2slwny_0_74ocondi
If Dennis Rodman really is broke, he doesn't give a CRAP -- eating at an expensive restaurant in Miami this weekend ... and brazenly laughing in the faces of all the people he owes money ... literally.

Dennis and his entourage hit up a place called Joe's Stone Crab -- a famous Miami spot where the entrees range from $25 to $45 -- and on their way out ... a photog asked about The Worm's widely reported financial problems.

Dennis immediately cracked up -- and his entourage proceeded to mock the photog, as if asking the question in the first place were utterly ridiculous (fact -- it's not).

Dennis' lawyer has publicly claimed Rodman doesn't have the money to pay $800,000 in back child support and $51,000 in spousal support because he's completely broke and "sick" (i.e. an alcoholic). For his part, Dennis has been fighting his child support order for years because he can't afford it.

A former Vegas waitress has also obtained a judgment against Rodman for $225,000 -- claiming he slapped her butt on the job.

It's not the first time Dennis showed zero regard for his debtors -- just last month, the guy walked around some Vegas shop ... throwing money in the air (below).

But for some reason, this was all joke fodder in Miami yesterday -- with Dennis' buddy even quoting his lawyer in a mocking tone ... joking, "He's broke and sick motherf**ker ... we're going under the bridge after this."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

lily

What a bunch of losers. Who are these hanger-ons? Can't get a job? Idiots.

M.T.

take responsiblity for your children you ass!

Joan K

What useless POS, like I said before he brings new meaning to the word ugly.

janet

woof.

bagladey

Maybe he didn't pay. Some people do "pay" to hang around with celebrities.

Someone's goldfish

He can't be broke, he still has an entourage.
Dark clouds = rain upcoming
Entourage = there's still money to sponge off on

TJ

What a pity ,that fortune comes to fools.

YouDontSay

Vodka and cranberry juice is the worms only friend.

Itoldu

No, I've had stone crabs at Joe's, and they alone were $79 bucks.
I guess Dennis's money worries are BS.......

rick

When did rodman switch to gay guys? Cuz that guy with the big mouth looks very gay to me. Trust me I'm gay and I know when I see a fellow gay. The guy is very fem.

Pimp

White America used to support him during his clowning years now no more money he's black.Ya keep him he ain't black!

lookItsMegRyan

I don't know if he's broke but he ain't too bright.

Jim

$225,000 for a slap on the butt??? That is absolutely foolish. Pay for your child s***ba g.

Jordan

If I were theese woman i would take this tape from TMZ to the court and have a motion filed for the judge to go into his bank accounts his stocks and his assets and have the court take all his assets until he is paid up. I bet After all that he will still be in the rears in child support. Notice how the artical said that rodmans lawyer said he was broke in public and never sais it in front of a judge where he can be charged with purgury.

Eric

He should look into credit repair: http://www.creditrepairexpert.info

Maybe this will help Dennis!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments