Jackie Mason's GF

Charged with Assault

4/3/2012 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0403_Kaoru_Suzuki_McMullen_NYdaily_exJackie Mason's girlfriend has been charged with assault and harassment -- after allegedly roughing up the comedian in his NYC apartment on Friday.

According to the charging docs, obtained by TMZ, 48-year-old Kaoru Suzuki-McMullen has been charged with two counts of assault in the 3rd degree, and one count of harassment in the 2nd degree -- all misdemeanors.

According to the complaint, Kaoru "scratched and grabbed [Jackie] by the wrist, causing redness, swelling and abrasions to [his] left wrist and substantial pain."

As we previously reported, Jackie called the cops after Kaoru allegedly refused to leave his apartment -- and their argument turned violent. She was placed under arrest and released later that day (above).

If convicted on all charges, Kaoru faces three years in jail.

Barb

Jackie. Jackie. Jackie. You are proving the adage that there's no fool like an old fool. I thought you were smarter than that.

Clytemnestra

I would have thought with his money, Jackie could have found an attractive woman to live with him. I was wrong.

Tigers Wood

Google it, TMZ is covering up for Jackie, why here what she had to say and post that TMZ
At age 25 Jackie became an ordained Rabbi
Born June 9, 1931, that makes him around 82 years old, he is NOT 75.
THE GAL PAL accused of giving Borscht Belt legend Jackie Mason a domestic beatdown says the comic turned into a sourpuss when she told him she was two-timing him.
Kaoro Suzuki-McMullen, 48, told the Daily News that the sultan of shtick launched into a jealous rage when she mentioned she was going on a date a TV bigwig.
“I’m a single woman. I should be able to go out with whoever I want,” she claims she told Mason, setting off the Friday morning lover’s quarrel at his midtown pad that ended in her arrest.
Suzuki-McMullen said Mason threatened, “I’ll throw you out of here,” in one breath then begged her to stay in another.
“I’ve never seen him like that before,” she said. “He told me I was the love of his life. We never fought before.”
The TV executive Suzuki-McMullen did not return calls or email seeking comment.
Cops said Suzuki-McMullen, who had been dating the funnyman for about six months, got rough with Mason when he tried to boot her from his apartment about 6 a.m. Friday. Officers arrested her when they noticed scratches and redness on the wrists of her senior citizen boyfriend.
Suzuki-McMullen said it was best that she was the one arrested.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/jealousy-set-jackie-mason-girlfriend-article-1.1054195#ixzz1qzs1Q7lM

Artist

Take my wife, please

Truth

JACKIE IS AN UNFUNNY F*CKING WIMP AND THIS CHIC IS 5150 LIKE THAT OTHER CRAZY ASIAN CHIC YOKO ONO. #TRUTH!!

me

Only an old fart with junk that doesn't work would be seen with that.

Hisjules

test

trader

Her face is an assault. How could he get past that?

Meanie

She's some UGLY!

CrisDizzle

c'mon Jackie Mason you call that a mail order bride...?

Cujeaux

Funny how these illegal Asian banshees will latch onto a rich white American guy and go batsh*t crazy on their ass if they don't do exactly what they want, yet they are so easily dominated by a diminutive asian man. I hope Jackie learned a valuable lesson from this and ships her back to Japan. Let her try acting like a savage there. See how far it gets her.

buxxy

'YOU DIE YANKEE DOG'...oops, did I say that?

Justinamarie

Why do old men chase sickly skanks ...
And old women chase younger boozy losers.?
ick I would rather jump off cliff.

voiceofreason

Bai Ling is that you?

SAM

jackie chan with a wig, interesting!...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2