« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Minka Kelly

Rebounding ...

with Wilmer Valderrama!?

4/3/2012 8:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wilmer Valderrama and Minka Kelly are becoming more than friends
Now batting cleanup ... Fez?

Apparently the rumors are true ... Wilmer Valderrama and Derek Jeter's ex-GF Minka Kelly are becoming more than friends ... because the two were photo'd together in Australia yesterday looking very, VERY coupley.

Minka and Derek had been off and on for roughly 3 years ... and were most recently spotted together in Paris back in January ... leading many to believe they would reconcile for good.

Apparently not.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Leslie

Who cares. She was famous for banging derek jeter. She is an average looking woman who someone wouldn't look twice at walking down the street. She can't act, and her biggest accomplishment will remain, she dated derek.

joey

SMH She went from future baseball hall of famer derek jeter to celebrity z-list Fez..

Moni

I'm just glad he moved on from picking up teenage girls exiting out of rehab (Lohan, Lovato, etc.) LOL.

CriticXtreme

Wilmer seems to the the rebound king. Again, that's pimpn.

natalie

wilmer gets around.

cindy perez

But she's not 15...wtf?!

nisiek

he looks diseased...and from what I hear a REAL a s s h o l e....why would someone like her even agree to being touched by this mysoginistic pig...he makes me cringe and hurl at the same time.

johnny NYC

stop hating , the dude is an earner , the guy is a money maker and women always look at the wallet first . unlike you unemployed loser haters . nothing but angry waiters posting crap here

johnny NYC

STOP HATING YOU PACK OF LOSERS . LIKE DATING DEREK JETER IS SOME BIG DEAL . THE GUY IS A PLAYER ALSO HE ****S AROUND ALOT TOO. I BET WILMER JUST TREATS THESE LADIEA A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN DEREK JETER EVER DID . AND JUST LOOK AT THE WAY SHE IS LOOKING AT HIM , I BET HE PUT A COAT SHINE ON THAT ***** OF HERS , YUM , YUM YUM.

nessie

who the hell is minka kelly???? go for it vilmer, what the hell do i care

Throwback kid

I think Wilmer and Jeter have no formal education and have less than average looks. Like A Rod who appears to be a little slow mentally to me, none of these guys would get any girls if they were insurance salesmen. Take away the money and the fame and you have dumb latin guys that most girls would have nothing in common with them.

miqy

If I was in his shoes I would do the same as G.Clooney and Fez, just have fun and don't get married unless she is richer, hotter and not crazier than me.

Just_Me

He must have a huge one because I don't know what the hell women see in him.

DFSM

I think the question is: who is more irrelevant? These 2 are in their 30's and are still more known for who they date and the parties that they attend than by their careers. The only recent relevant series where Minka was in was quickly cancelled; 10 years ago Wilmer was famous as Fez but now appears 3 minutes in a (actually good) series.
They both seem to like fame & being known as the hottest thing in the market, so I guess this pics on TMZ will make wonders for their egos. At least Wilmer is doing it with someone of his age this time (thank God for Demi Lovato!).
Random thought: Kind of funny that at 19, Demi Lovato is WAY more famous than both of them together.

Nookies

Like any of you losers could do any better lol..Gotta love random people over a celeb site running their mouth about a couple saying its a downgrade or upgrade when they don't know either of them or anything about their relationship. It's ok guys, theres no need to be jealous of a guy that hasn't done crap in 10 years but is still richer and better looking than you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments