Oprah Winfrey

Puff Puff Passes ...

On Weed Question

4/3/2012 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

040312_oprah_still
Oprah Winfrey may or may not have a thing for green -- just like Presidents Obama and Clinton -- but good luck smoking the answer out of her.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

INeedFacebookFriends.com

she looks like a girl who gets the muchies often. she probably had Stedman drive her to Burger King at Midnight more than once.

myopinion

You go Oprah it is way better than pills and liquor!!!!The stick icky icky ooooohhh weeee!!!!

TV Gord

My recollection is that she did talk about smoking weed on her own show back several years ago (when she was describing the environment in which she was raised, which had a fair share of sexual abuse going on). She probably just didn't want to turn it into a soundbite to go viral, which is understandable.

tilly

I thought that picture of Oprah was Star Jones. They sure do look alike. They both show on the outside what the inside is really like, and it is not a pretty picture!

Christine

What the hell is the BIG deal about Marijuana???? Legalize it and, all you smokers can come out of the closet. So dumb.

Sloane

since on her show years ago she said- and I quote from memory:
"cocaine was my drug of choice"
you know that meant that she tried many and that was the one she preferred over all the others- including marijuana

JammaBeanz

Seriously? She looks like dog doo.

I have a friend who, I chit you not, was arrested and charged for assault...with a bag of RAISINS! Sooooo, it doesn't take much to get charged.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

After avoiding her while channel surfing for 25 years, I don't want to have to see or read anything about this self absorbed, narcissistic bore whose eyes are way too far apart anywhere on the internet.

SAM

You know she smoked it and that is probably why her baby was born semi-dead!...

fred todd

It would'nt shock me if oprah ever tried weed, it won't kill ya but I wish they would leagalize it cause when i use too smoke that boost of energy, now i don't get that boost an its very boaring now.