Transgender Beauty Queen

I Never Asked to See

Trump's Genitals

4/3/2012 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0403_gloria_alred_jenna_talackova_video_bn
The transgender beauty queen who was DQ'd from the Miss Universe pageant due to her birth gender says she never ONCE asked to see Donald Trump's penis -- so his obsession with her genitals isn't fair.

23-year-old Jenna Talackova just held a news conference -- and her attorney Gloria Allred insisted ... Donald Trump unjustly disqualified her from the competition last week by limiting participants to "naturally-born" females.

Gloria said, Jenna "didn’t ask Mr. Trump to prove he's a naturally born man, or see photos of his birth, or to view his anatomy ... It made no difference to her. Why should it have made a difference to him?"

For the record -- all of Jenna's official documents, including her driver's license and birth certificate, say she's female. Jenna even proved it by whipping out her passport.

Passport belonging to Jenna Talackova
Trump has since reversed his "naturally-born" female position -- and has promised to allow Jenna to compete. Jenna stated she still wants to compete.

But Jenna wants Trump to take it one step further, admitting "loudly and clearly" he was wrong from the get go. Jenna also wants Trump to promise to repeal the "naturally-born" female rule -- or face legal action.

John

Obviously she should NOT be allowed to compete in the contest. It would be like if Kobe Bryant had a sex change and then they let him play in the WNBA.

kinghaddy33

How about this c#unt Gloria Allerd gets a life

Nick

Its Miss Universe. Not a Drag show they both need to GTFO.

jordii

How come Gloria Alred is ALWAYS the lawyer for these "women in crisis" I think she is a publicity whore.

DownSouth

This is such bull**** and TMZ is giving them the platform. If I claim I was born a dog and glue floppy ears to my head and a tail to my ass, am I eligible for the Kennel Club's top awards? There are some things you just can't change. If I dye my skin black or duct tape my eyes slanted, I'm not black or chinese. Que the three stoodges.

bring back recent posts

...is it just me???..this guy..looks like Ivanka !

DonJuan

Litmus Test...

You are dug up 100 years after you die. Nothing left but bones and a dress.

DNA tests reveal male DNA and a dude cross-dressing!

kindamara

Can biological women participate in the drag queen pageants? Can they participate in all the transgender pageant competitions? Or is all of this just one sided - they want to instill their values (or lack thereof) into every corner of our lives. I'm sure they (gays and transgenders) wouldn't want to have biological men and women participating in their special interest games ....

Bud

There are plenty of circuses around the country that needs more freak show members. She (LOL) will have no problemo there.

Who Knew

OK enough with this overly political correctiveness. Dude was born a man, period. He butchered his body into what it is now and doesn't belong in the MISS Universe contest. Shouldn't that witch be fighting against the contest because it objectifies women. Allred is an attention whore and a narcissist.

HermesHeiress

Jenna my dear it doesn't matter how you slice it..a banana is a banana.I like many people out there can accept you for who you think you are and for who you have become....the fact that you want a whole organisation that is base solely on the participation of WOMEN(NATURALLY BORN)to change their rules becsuse you and Gloria say so..is bull crap to me and many many people out there.On the other hand I could care less ,you will probable not place in the top ten,because your beautiful face and body was paid for,and I am sure unless Rupaul is the main judge..this will always be an issue in the voting process....unfair I think not.Rules are there for a reason Miss Jenna....brush the chip off your shoulder.

Reality305

It's a free country, a event planner should be able to make up his/her own rules for their own contest without being sued. Also, I don't see how you can change the gender on your birth certificate, you didn't go back and time and change your gender, maybe in her head she did.

Teleny

SHE should be allowed to compete. Most of the comments in this thread show incredible bigotry.

TheTruth

What the hell? They've turned Miss Universe into an episode of Maury. "Guess who was born a boy & Who was born a Girl". And Trump caved in...I have no respect for you.....

sasha

There is no way her Birth Certificate says that the "he that changed to she" was a "female child" at birth. If so, I have a huge issue with the dishonesty. Truly want to see a copy of that birth certificate.
If a woman gave birth to a male child...the truth should be on that birth certificate!!!!!!