The Situation

I'm Done with Rehab

4/5/2012 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0404-the-situation-ex-tmz
The Situation has CHECKED OUT of the Cirque Lodge rehab center in Utah ... where he was receiving treatment for substance abuse ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... Mike Sorrentino checked in to the famous treatment center several weeks ago ... claiming he wanted to "get control of a prescription medication problem I had due to exhaustion."

Sitch was spotted out moments ago at a nearby airport ... and even took a photo with a fan who happened to be on his flight.

0404_the_situation_airport_sub_AsseteNow comes the biggest test of all ... when Sitch re-enters the danger zone to tape the next season of "Jersey Shore."

Good luck ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Fallopia Lopez

Constantly amazed by this guy's unflagging opinion of himself. Hopefully, he lives long enough to be able to look back at all of this and wonder what the hell he was doing.

harv

How can u recovery from being a drunk half your life in 2 weeks?

Di

LMAO! Really, a drug problem due to exhaustion?! You're going to go with that story?! You're as dumb as I thought you were.

karlew

Give this POS a big bottle of oxy's and a few cases of beer and let nature take it's course. We'll all be better off.

Sue

You California people are not decent. In my state, people aren't allowed to kill themselves with drugs. They get committed and we don't care if they are a celebrity or not. You'll live in jail or hospitals, but you will live.

The real world

What idiot made these lame duck losers "famous" I give a crap about them and yet cannot get away from them.

boricua37

who cares i cant stand him

patra

looking more & more like Popeye the sailor.Just needs the pipe. My friend says no, he looks like Elmer Fudd.Ill get you you cwazy wabbit.

tbone382001

He is such a joke. 1 of the ugliest dudes you will ever see and he thinks he is Brad Pitt. He has giant pimples all over his body from all the steroids, fricking gross. If he starts acting like a normal person without all the pills his show might not want him anymore.

Jm

I hope this no talent douchebag dies along with the rest of those mental midget's on that so called T.v. show. Besides representing EVERYTHING that's wrong with this over entitled,brainless,classless generation,they are the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to the great state's of New york and New Jersey. Especially for us Italians. I'd like to kick everyone of their wannabe,tough guy asses. Who the @#$%% actually watches these idiots??

backdasitch

Ahh,all this hate is B.S.
Sitch is a good guy underneath it all.The Popeye cracks are kind of funny,only cause they don't seem to bother the Sitch.
I feel like it's kinda cool.Popeye was a hero,awesome forearms, GTL is his spinach.Ronnie is Brutus & if Sammi wasn't such a bitch sometimes she'd be Olive Oyl.LOL!!

betterdaysahead

so not a good idea to do rehab then get right back to the scene... I have a problem with chocolate i dont think if you took me away from it for a month then take me to an Easter egg hunt that I would be ok? I COULD STILL SMELL AND CRAVE THE CHOCOLATE! and im just trying to lose 15 lbs. this is SERIOUS THIS IS YOUR LIFE MIKE. STAY AWAY FROMTHE SCENE UNTIL YOU ARE STRONG. LIKE KEVIN COSTNER SD AT WHITNEYS FUNERAL "GAURD YOUR BODIES"

spartacus

time to enrol at the Actors Studio.

phillycheesesteak