TMZ Live

Coroner's Whitney Report --

"Face Down" in Bathtub

4/4/2012 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

040412_tmzlive

All new bombshells about Whitney Houston's death started flying the moment the L.A. County Coroner's report was released -- and we broke the news first. Watch how it went down in the TMZ newsroom.

Plus, why's Mary J. Blige catching so much flack for that Burger King chicken ad? We don't get it ... and neither does Flavor Flav ... who called in to defend Mary!

Also, Lisa Vanderpump joins us with the scoop on her spinoff show -- and dentist to the stars Dr. Bill Dorfman oddly changes his story about hoarding celeb teeth. Hmm ...

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:30) Mary J Blige's chicken commercial draws fire for stereotyping Black people -- Harvey argues against the criticism.
(3:30) Flavor Flav -- who owns a chicken joint -- calls in ... he's on Harvey's side.
(10:03) Lisa Vanderpump calls in to talk about her new show -- and Harvey asks her about the time she "molested" him.
(13:30) Katie vs. Sarah doesn't pan out.
(15:55) Nic Cage ... the $6 mil debt payoff.
(18:21) Dr. Dorfman totally backtracks on his claim that he keeps celebrity teeth.
(24:50) Transgender Miss Universe contestant -- soaking up attention with new drama.
(33:10) Breaking news -- the Whitney Houston autopsy report was just released ... and there a shocking details inside.
(35:10) Evidence that Whitney was freebasing cocaine was found in the room.
(40:10) Whitney was found FACE DOWN in the tub.

HermesHeiress

I am biracial and I love me some fry chicken (especially the one with all the secret spices and herbs)I love watermelon...I hate grape soda..I guess 2 out of 3 ain't bad..please people give me a break...offensive I think not...people need to find better things to protest about.CHICKEN!!!!!

Dorothy

Harvey, Your striped shirt is making me dizzy!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYCFrog

Love you Harvey, but please don't wear that great striped shirt...it moves online...gets me dizzy. :)

bearforce1

I think this really belittles racial discrimination. It makes racial issues appear trivial and a joke.

bearforce1

Japanese people gravitate to Sushi, Greek people to Moussaka, Italian people to Pasta, Polish to Borsche, Chinese people to Chinese food..

It seems to be some kind of guilt thing in the US because of the past treatment of African Americans (is that right I am fomr Australia).

Hisjules

test

hehe

somebody better get in front of the camera and start entertaining us right now!!!

Illeana

Stop the stories about those idiots K

Hernad

The whole place to take your mistress thing is being insensitive to gays, why was the example a man cheating on his wife with another woman as his mistress, totally misogynistic!

Hernad

Is it racially insensitive that Billy Dee Williams hawks COLT 45? I drink malt liquor and eat friend chicken, but I'm not black, one thing I know though is that Colt 45 works every time!

SAM

mary j looks like jay z...

Cindy

I guess the black couple ordering a 20-piece at McDonald's is also a stereotype. And I guess it also reinforces the stereotype that black men are cheap. Stupid.

Nishima

CHECK Out the Burger King ROBBERY! http://liveoncampus.com/wire/show/3364379

pnk87825

how come nobody says anything about mary likin tortillas? huh huh? whats the problem,someone has to pitch the crap, i just as soon see mary j blige as any one else...honestly, its ridiculous.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3