Transgender Beauty Queen

Hotel Guests OUTRAGED

Over Bikini Shoot

4/4/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Transgender beauty queen Jenna Talackova
Transgender beauty queen Jenna Talackova received yet another fat rejection on Monday -- when her bikini shoot upset several guests at a swanky L.A. hotel ... and staff was forced to shut it down.

Sources tell TMZ, Jenna -- a post-op transgender -- had originally planned to host the bikini shoot in the privacy of her room at the Hotel Wilshire, but when she arrived with her crew around lunchtime, her digs weren't ready ... so she moved the shoot to the pool instead.

Problem is ... the pool at the Wilshire is located on the roof -- right beside the "Roof on Wilshire" restaurant -- and diners weren't too pleased when Jenna stripped down to a bikini right in front of them, posing for shots.

We're told diners complained -- and the restaurant staff asked Jenna and her crew to pack it in, insisting the shoot was interfering with business. On top of that, we're told Jenna also failed to get permission from the hotel to shoot in a public area.

According to sources, Jenna's team repeatedly refused to budge -- so the restaurant turned to the big dogs in hotel management, who quickly readied Jenna's room so she could move the shoot there instead.

Jenna's attorney Gloria Allred tells us the photog was shooting for a Canadian documentary -- and she claims the hotel later apologized to Jenna and the camera crew.

name

FREEEAAAK! anyone find it funny that he asked the surgeon to look EXACLTY LIKE TRUMP'S DAUGHTER IVANAK? LOLOLOLLOL!

Deborah O'Donnell

Yes unfortunately Canada is being run through the mud in this case but this individual is just making it so bad for themselves by putting themselves in these situations and putting other transgender individuals in the spotlight as well. Seriously don't care if you were a guy , a dog , or an alien at birth just stop being the victim and follow the rules everyone else has to and you will make life easier for all! BTW my dog has a special Canadian passport for travel and it was issued by passport Canada so she can travel anywhere in the world hassle free that may say a lot about her passport!

Croyzga

you're an idiot... no amount of 'surgery' can change what nature made you... and those who flaunt it, are the DEFINITION of the word perverted... its stupid people like you who validate pervert transgenders while at the same time calling people who like teenagers 'pedophiles', when nothing is more natural.

ECHO59

first things first,..."ITS A DUDE"
IF he WANTS TO COMPETE AS A CHICK THAN LET HIM COMPETE AS A FREAK IN SOME GAY FREAK SHOW,...
C'mon,...MISS UNIVERSE?
GET real.

anna

#2, for everything you wrote in your comment I will say only this: even the ugliest female in the world is more female then Jenna is or ever will be.

hoosier

Ewww

HermesHeiress

Jenna wants to be a Woman..let her be..but I still say..rules are rules..I am not allow to make noice in my kids school hallway..when school is in session..if I do I will be kicked out..RULES ARE RULES.OH HECK I DONT CARE,I dont watch Miss Universe Anyways.

Zesty Teste

I've stayed at the Hotel Wilshire. The roof-top pool area and restaurant are really nice, but also very small. If somebody started trying to do a photo shoot while I was trying to relax up there, I'd be pissed too. There's no way it could be anything but intrusive.

BB not bb

Attitude, hair and make-up are not what makes someone a woman. It is something in their spirit that can't be replciated by theater such as this. Even surgery and hormones can't change what is a fundamentally different being. If the show is a woman's pageant, Mr. Jenna does not qualify.

Mr. Trump was right. The pageant would be meaningless if it were full of hidden men. It is to celebrate women's beauty, not womanlike beauty. I think it is unfair to the other women there to have to compete against a man. That is like saying the fake is better than the real.

I think it is sad that Mr. Jenna feels like a woman, but that doesn't change what he is, which is a man. You can be a man who likes to act feminine and feels like a woman, but there should be no need to try to be a woman, because that can never happen. Seriously no normal man is going to be happy finding out what Jenna really is. Jenna might get dumped or beaten up for all the effort put in.

Can't a man be as loving as a woman? Think about it. You just have to do it from your own side. What is wrong with loving someone as a man instead of as a woman if the bottom line is just love anyway?

AnnaR

Are we really still doing pageants in this day and age? Do you honestly think the women – born female have had no enhancements done such as: nose jobs, breast implants, lipo, eye lift, collagen fills and the ever popular fake tan – come on. Would anyone want to see a contest with natural, non-enhanced women? That would never happen because this society is so obsessed with beauty – usually faked.
The trans-gendered person has identified themselves as a woman – gone through the psychological and physical changes they needed to live as a female. The courage and turmoil this person went through is unimaginable. People lie about their jobs, their private lives, etc. all the time. I can’t say I’m surprised by the vitriol on this board – it has become status quo.

trey

looks an awful lot like Ivanka Trump....

james

WTF, What's next,People getting sued for not being able to enter their cat in a dog competition The chick is a dude.and Allred needs to suck on that...

Vanessa

she needs to keep waxing her face...Geeez...trannies are so funny wait in 5 yrs when her midlife crisis will hit I'm scared already awwwwww pathetic awwww poor soul..! why did you do this Jesus??

There's a problem here

I have two dogs that are Labrador Retrievers. One of them is exactly true to the breed. The other one is a nervous wreck and afraid of everything including water. Do you think I should enter the second one in a dog show as a chihuahua or some kind of nervous little dog? I mean, it sure doesnt act like a lab? Should I do that in Canada?

VIDGMER

Is it me, or does Jenna resemble Ivanka Trump?