Kim Kardashian

REBOUNDING with Kanye

4/5/2012 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kim Kardashian is dating Kanye WestKim Kardashian and Kanye West are dating ... for real ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us the relationship is "just starting." The two were photographed on their way out of a movie date to see "Hunger Games"  in NYC last night (above).

Apparently, Kanye has been after Kim for a while -- he just released a new song, "Theraflu" ... in which he says he had feelings for the reality star while she was dating Kris Humphries.

"And I admit I fell in love with Kim ... 'Round the same time she fell in love with him ... That's cool, babygirl, do your thing ... Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team."

Kanye is referring to Jay Z -- who owns the NJ Nets ... the team Humphries plays for.

update_bar
11:45 AM PDT -- Kim and Kanye just hit up a fancy restaurant on the UES for date #2 -- we got footage.

10:28 AM PDT --
So ... just a few hours ago, Kim was seen leaving from the building where Kanye lives ... wearing the same clothes she rocked to the movies last night.

Kim Kardashian leaving the building where Kanye West lives

tbane

Kayne West is a moron for thinking Jay Z would have ANY authority to get someone kicked off of the team. Jay Z doesn't own the New Jersey Nets. Mikhail Prokhorov is the majority owner of the team and has an estimated worth of 13.2 BILLION dollars. Jay Z is worth an estimated 450 million dollars and is obviously only a stake holder in the team. Come on TMZ...you really need to step your game up!

Melvasolomon

she's most popular celeb in the word and she keeps on discussion every next day.

giveitarest

Can she give her VJAY a rest. She has more pipes running thru her VJAY than the NYC sewage system.

lisa

ANDDDD no one gives a sh***. Geez tmz enuf already.

boyboydn87

They both love attention so that relationship might be hard on each of their massive egos as they compete for it.
danagold

tbone382001

She is fricking Sickening with a capital S! She will screw any nasty black dude that has money and is famous that will keep her in the news. He is 1 ugly racist piece of garbage. These black guys that are racist but have white girlfriends or wives crack me up. I can't stand either 1 of them.

Cindy, AKA dogsRbetter

Sheri, 9 hours ago, wasn't aware this was an advertsite. If it is just that please may the owner of site let me know, ASAP? I have some garage sale stuff left and will be happy to post about it-otherwise can all those doing free promos for their stuff here please quit? It's so...I don't know, Kimye like! As they continue I will call them Kimye-when it's over I will go on to KimYuck. I used to think she was pretty in an exotic way-now I just recall: Pretty is as Pretty does-but hopefully not every male too stupid not to care about Herpes, Warts, AIDS, HPV, Hep C, etc.

josh

poor Chris, God knows Ive been there and to say the truth- Kim is a true Narcissists. Chris if you are reading this..... you deserve better man

Jeff Portlance

Kanye, Don't go there man.. You are getting sloppy 2nds.. oh wait 3rds.. oh wait, 4ths.. oh wait 5ths.. oh wait 6ths.. oh wait 7ths... Geesh I lost count.. Hook up with Kendall, she is semi clean.. for now... They say when you have sex with a person that you are having sex with every person they have had sex with. Just imagine you, Kim & Ray J, Reggie, Miles, Kris H.. and every other person that I have not mentioned here all in the same bed together.

Fred

Kim falls in love with more people more times. Is she OJ's daughter? She loves colored men....

Mona

Kanye is a butt pirate, why is that chubby camel faced ho pretending to go out with him.

p

Seriously, who cares?????????? This woman and this man deserve each other.

respect

I can't beleive how many of you are so fixed of destroying Kim. There are hundreds of other models, actors etc that do a lot more that Kim.The name calling is so ignorant I think you are all jealous nobodies who if you had to give your real name and address would not say anything a bunch of cowards thats what you are.

Cheri

I think it's great there together, and you must agree they are a perfect match, Trash and trashier, Perfect couple!!! I sure hope he double wraps.

Ronnie Nel

DEAR TMZ COMMENT POSTING LOSERS!

YOU ARE BROKE === YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MOMMY === YOU ARE FAT == YOUR KIDS ARE VERY STUPID ( AND UGLY ) == YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED == AND YOU HAVE SMELLY VAGINAS AND SMALL PENIS'S == WITH EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DORKS AND TROLLS == HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU FIND TIME TO SPEW SUCH HATRED ABOUT A PERSON WHO YOU HAVE NEVER MET == NOR WILL EVER MEET BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO BROKE AND WILL NOT BE IN THE SAME SOCIAL CIRCLES ??? === GET A LIFE THIS GIRL IS YOUNG RICH AND BEAUTIFUL == US MEN SLEEP WITH TONS OF WOMEN AND NEVER GET NAME CALLED LIKE THIS === KIM DO YOUR THANG GIRL KEEP SHINING ON THIS LOSERS

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments