Kim Kardashian

REBOUNDING with Kanye

4/5/2012 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kim Kardashian is dating Kanye WestKim Kardashian and Kanye West are dating ... for real ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us the relationship is "just starting." The two were photographed on their way out of a movie date to see "Hunger Games"  in NYC last night (above).

Apparently, Kanye has been after Kim for a while -- he just released a new song, "Theraflu" ... in which he says he had feelings for the reality star while she was dating Kris Humphries.

"And I admit I fell in love with Kim ... 'Round the same time she fell in love with him ... That's cool, babygirl, do your thing ... Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team."

Kanye is referring to Jay Z -- who owns the NJ Nets ... the team Humphries plays for.

update_bar
11:45 AM PDT -- Kim and Kanye just hit up a fancy restaurant on the UES for date #2 -- we got footage.

10:28 AM PDT --
So ... just a few hours ago, Kim was seen leaving from the building where Kanye lives ... wearing the same clothes she rocked to the movies last night.

Kim Kardashian leaving the building where Kanye West lives

hoodsfield

two fat asses.

ben

"Like oh my god he's in love with me, so I'm like going to let him date me,"

dee

Yes Kanye, Kris is lucky you didn't have Jay kick him off the team. We know how SHADY Jay-z is and how he screwed over all of his friends who HELPED him get to the top, then once he got there, he told them all to go fk themselves. And who has had MANY shady dealings involving radio blackballing other artists. Yes, something to be proud of right Kanye?
Kim will fit RIGHT in with that douchebag circle of shady Jay-z, Shady Beyonce and ass- hole Kanye.

Cartman

They deserve each other.

Rick Carey

Kayne West is such a LOW LIFE.

Bree

Is it really that hard for her to just stop and take a break with the relationships? And I don't mean just a couple of months. She's making herself look so bad and desperate when it comes to men. I don't hate the Kardashians, but I mean come on, Kim. Now you're just being ridiculous.

Genjerleigh

Well, I guess he knows what he's getting into since they've been friends for a bit, from what I understand. Hopefully he can deal with her spoiled nature

Todd Hutchison

I thought the million man march was part of the Civil Rights Movement. As it turns out, it is actually the walk of shame for all the men leaving Kim Kardashian's bedroom. What a whore.

Daniel

Meggie24

Gross. Just - gross on every level. Gross.

melanie

Its all about the booty and he knows she wont commit so he can just tap and go

doit

Wow, how sad to c her this desperate.....LMFAO this family embarrases themselves so much its pathetic, i hope kris jenner has invested her family into a great retirement plan cuz that's all they will have!! TALENTLESS PEOPLE

Daniel

boycott kim dot com

river rat

I would wager Kris Jenner is salivating with this news! Ugh! Can't stand these people!

dee

Bragging about almost taking a man's job away that he worked hard for and got by his talent alone? Kanye reaches new douche levels everyday.