Kim Kardashian

REBOUNDING with Kanye

4/5/2012 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kim Kardashian is dating Kanye WestKim Kardashian and Kanye West are dating ... for real ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us the relationship is "just starting." The two were photographed on their way out of a movie date to see "Hunger Games"  in NYC last night (above).

Apparently, Kanye has been after Kim for a while -- he just released a new song, "Theraflu" ... in which he says he had feelings for the reality star while she was dating Kris Humphries.

"And I admit I fell in love with Kim ... 'Round the same time she fell in love with him ... That's cool, babygirl, do your thing ... Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team."

Kanye is referring to Jay Z -- who owns the NJ Nets ... the team Humphries plays for.

update_bar
11:45 AM PDT -- Kim and Kanye just hit up a fancy restaurant on the UES for date #2 -- we got footage.

10:28 AM PDT --
So ... just a few hours ago, Kim was seen leaving from the building where Kanye lives ... wearing the same clothes she rocked to the movies last night.

Kim Kardashian leaving the building where Kanye West lives

ohreally

Jesus this woman is a slut lmaooo

stranger

That's way too much ego for one relationship.... I give it a week

David

Now i aint sayin she a gold digger...

mzoctober

So Amber Rose was telling the truth! WOW, i just couldnt believe it until I saw it! But hey they suit each other very well!

Jan

Perfect couple. I think they both will say and do anything to keep themselves in the public eye and on blogs. I believe the Kardashian empire is doomed.

Winona

Doesn't surprise me at all. They are both egotistical, narcissist jerks!! Should get along wonderfully unless they start to have arguments about who's better looking or more wonderful at everything!

kronenburg

Kim'll f**k anything that's black and can get her a phot op, won't she?

Dee

A match made in ego heaven.Can not wait till she's no longer "news" like Paris Hilton.

3Storms

I AIN'T SAYIN SHE'S A GOLD-DIGGER
BUT I AIN'T SEEN HER WITH NO BROKE N..........

dman

Finally justice has been served. These two absolute douches were made for each other! May they make each other miserable, bankrupt and completely forgotten for ever and ever, amen.

Sapphiegirl

Kartrashian and Kanyucky - America's Trashiest Couple

chloelee29

This is exactly who she deserves...let the games begin.

Linda

2 losers...jokes that are not funny... who need help.

Who Knew

These two narcissist2 deserve each other. Get the camcorders ready, grab the Vaseline, Q the urine, it's show time.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

TWO F'N IDIOTS....Good! they deserve each other. Talk about dumb and dumber......