Pauley Perrette from "NCIS"

Ex-Husband Arrested for

Violating Restraining Order

4/5/2012 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405_francis_shivers_pauley_perrette"NCIS" star Pauley Perrette's ex-husband was busted by LAPD today for allegedly violating the restraining order she has against him ... TMZ has learned.

As we previously reported ... Francis "Coyote" Shivers showed up last week at a Hollywood restaurant where Pauley and her current fiance were having dinner.

Shivers claimed it was all just a coincidence. Apparently, police felt otherwise and arrested the actor today. He's currently being held on $100,000 bail.

Shivers' attorney Sandy Passman says, "There is no merit whatsoever in the latest allegations." He has a court date scheduled for April 23.

None-ya

This story is such BS. I've had the pleasure of meeting Coyote a few times because he shares some mutual friends with me. He's a really nice guy and loves his wife. He could care less about Pauley. Also, he was at the restaurant first. What, is he not allowed to go eat anywhere now because Pauley might show up? Give me a break!

Steve

She never accepted the divorce, now try put he in jail.
Lets say the true TMZ, Coyote didn't nothing to her, but she is influent, her publishers works to TMZ!

Eva

She is a ****ing bitch, I can't believe it!

Raizza

I don't believe that bitch still tries...SUCH A LIE!
there is no reason! Pauley invented that! She's jealous, Coyote is happy with his wife Mayra Dias Gomes!

Jo

Rick springfield look alike!!!!!

WHATEVER

WHY WONT TMZ PRINT HIS SIDE OF THE STORY IF ITS ALL OVER HIS TWITTER? PAULEY FOLLOWS HIM AND HIS WIFE SO SHE CAN CALL THE POLICE! HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER, SHES INSANE!!!!

me

Dev- so true. EVERYONE knows Shivers is completely insane. He has physically abused and repeatedly stalked all of his exes beginning with Bebe Buell I have no doubt in my mind at all that the police have all the facts they need to make this a successful prosecution and to finally put this monster where he belongs, in prison.

me

To dev and kingborg, every word you say is truth. You must be very close to the situation to know so much. I have never met Shivers but spent many many nights emailing back and forth with someone endangered by him decades ago, and I have followed his story ever since. He is a complete train wreck, a control freak and sadist. I'm seriously surprised he hasn't killed someone by now. I'm equally surprised that he has such a Casey Anthony-like way of lying that he gets so many people to believe and actually defend him.

teri

poor Coyote. appears the ex is at it again........if anyone has followed it.this woman is a total psycho. i am so not drinking the Kool-Aid on this. Coyote moved on with his life ages ago.

K.Chaos

I've known Coyote for 16 years...he's always been a good guy..non violent...total rock star (infamous) but definitely not deserving of all of this bashing..it's unfortunate that people choose to believe fantasy over fact. I'm in the "legal" line of work so I operate on facts, not opinions rendered by a lunatic.

Lyle La Fee

He does look like Rick Springfield .well no matter what she wants you out of her life so move on like the many of us had to do

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4