Tila Tequila

Out of Rehab After Suicide Scare

4/5/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila is officially out of rehab
Tila Tequila
is officially out of rehab ... after 30 days of intense counseling for her substance abuse and psychological issues ... TMZ has learned.

A rep for Tila tells TMZ, the reality star "has successfully completed her program in rehab and has safely made her way back home. She has fully recovered, and is currently spending time with her closest family and friends."

TMZ broke the story ... Tila agreed to enter rehab following a suicide scare in her L.A. home last month.

Tila's rep adds, "She is the healthiest she's ever been and wants to thank all of her fans for their undying support while she was battling through some hard times."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Regina

Let me get this straight, she was supposed to have been in a hospital for suicide attempts but comes out saying she is fully recovered. Really?? Dang, then I must be doing it all wrong then.
I went into a psych ward 4 years ago for a suicide attempt. I was not allowed out for 3 days. mandatory 5150 hold. I checked myself in because I knew I was in real trouble and I knew I needed help. When I got out I not only went to see my regular therapist immediately and got medicated but I STILL have to see a psychiatrist to check in every 3 months and my therapist every month and that happened 4 YEARS AGO. If you have a TRUE mental illness or emotional issues there is no way on God's green earth that it can be "cured" in less than a month. What she is doing is telling all the truly needy among us who truly are mentally ill that if she is cured, than they can be too. THERE IS NO SUCH THING. I know I have to be on anti depressant's the rest of my life. And I also know that there are things I can do to prevent me from ever going back in that psych ward. You have to struggle every day with it sometimes. But the possibily of me going back is always there. She's so full of it it infuriates me.

Dee Madison

"star?"... star of what her mirror? who is this "person"

Jenoel2002

Support from her fans my ass! She has lost two of her top fans over her erratic behavior and drug use, and that little pathological lying problem she has! She must really care to lie to them all about having a brain aneuryism so she could keep up the drug use, but that didn't work out so she went to a 30 day program but was out before 22 days, WTF! TMZ please blast this chick on her lies we are all sick of her **** and her lies! She in no way just went through a successful attempt at rehab and after barely 3 weeks says she's cured, I guess they forgot to tell her once an addict always an addict!

CriticXtreme

You mean 30 days in rehab can cure your drug and media addiction? This is a major discovery!

reddancergal

Wishing her well in her journey.

tman

i love you Tila!! STAY STRONG!!

Road Toad

A life is a terrible thing to wast, A persons pain is a personal thing . Sad how when someone's life is open up for all to see we stand around like vultures . Nothing good ever come from my life of doing drugs and drinking and feeling like i wanted to die. I have been sober for 14 years , I am a single father of my 14 year old son . I tell him I drank and did enough drugs for the two of us .. It is not my place to judge we all make mistakes none are perfect. My hope is my son will learn from my life , and trust me to talk before things get out of hand for him above all know I love him with all my heart , and will always be there for him . We are only human try not to judge until you walk in the shoes

Tesla_Consulting

I'm not actually down with the Clown, but if something bad happens to her, someone will be sad. That's my bet.

Jodi

No way she's fully recovered after 30 days of being a drug addict as long as she has. I don't believe she even went to rehab.

Manoj Singh