« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

Hey Coach, Check Out My Toes!

4/5/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tim Tebow gets himself a pedicure.
Tim Tebow clearly knows how to impress his new boss ... cause the NY Jets QB went out and got himself a pedicure in L.A. this week.

TMZ obtained a pic of Tebow in the chair at MB Nails in West Hollywood on Tuesday ... moments before technicians went to town on his fingers and toesies.

Sources at the salon tell us Tebow was "VERY friendly" during his $23 mani/pedi treatment ... and dropped a HUGE tip at the end.

Manicured feet are important to pro athletes ... especially when they're playing for Rex Ryan.

0327_manly_mani_pedi__guess_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JC

@Hihat, no Jesus just washed people's feet himself. Have you read the bible?

phil

Please..show Tim Tebows toes!! LOLLL

HermesHeiress

Whats the difference between a men wearing nail polish and men wearing those biga$$ earring in their ear?..Non whatsoever...Let them be...I am sure some of you finding issue with this has your own quirks some so hidden its gonna give you a prostate exam soon.

DiatribesAndOvations

I'm sure he's a swell guy but can we PLEASE stop treating his every action as a news event? http://wp.me/p1se8R-21m

Straight Talkin Texan

Ok, he just got sexier!

edstoker

he is one seriously fine slab of manmeat! Pull up a face and sit down, Tim!

Ann

Love him. Adorable through and through.

Heather

You know he's a lot SHORTER than you'd think...I mean he's not really 6' 3" (what did you think I meant?) (lol) What does this make it now, about 137 gay tendencies?

happypat35

If all men were like him......

happypat35

I forgot about the coach's foot fetish.....Time will tell if he is turned on by anyone's toes, male or female. LOL.

jacksonfive210

Haha I love this very true though

OBAMA CLAUS

He means Virgin with girls duh. And i'm hoping he's straight but first those jeans the other day and now NAIL POLISH ?

Gawd can he pander any more blatantly to the Gay-disposable income than this ?

Rachel

Dammit he's good looking though

DR SICK

No straight man smiles all the time like he does. Too convenient to be a virgin until he gets married. What if he doesn't get married? You can always have an excuse then. And he picks Boys Town West Hollywood for his pedicure! But he will never come out with the conflict with his religious exhibitionism. All the signs are there. Just sayin'. Wish him luck.

Christina

Disagree with the negative comments...I'm a manicurist and I have several straight male clients who get regular pedicures. It just means he takes good care of his feet...Much more attractive than some other men's feet I've seen in public!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments