Titanic 3D

You Know How This Ends, Right?

4/5/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

040412_titanic_still
People are lining up to see "Titanic 3D" ... which sounds suspiciously like that other movie "Titanic" -- just maybe a little sinkier. Anyhow ... spoiler alert? 100 years too late?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Kabala

3D is kind of annoying/distracting/nothing new and a waste of money.

deanne

I actually can't wait to see this again in 3D!!!

Tom C.

It'll be like Jaws 3-D, only just a little bit better! Ya!

Celebrities Suck

don't fall for this crap.... Why watch it again because it 3D? This is how the rich keep getting richer. If you have a tv that you can set it to 3D pop a dvd and set it to 3D don't waste your hard working money going to the movies where they charge you $13 for a small drink and pop corn. DON'T GO WATCH THIS MOVIE.

A.M.D

Another Titanic? No offense to the pool souls who lost their life but let me give you a hint Hollywood - THE BOAT SINKS!

SURFCOWBOY

Titanic was one of my favorite movies ever, loved it, seen it probably 50 times and counting but I dont know about forking out 12 bucks for a movie that ive seen so many times and having to endure stupid annoying people around who talk, chew like cows...yeah me think not! Yes, rich get richer and its those SUCKERS whove already seen it that make them richer. Im not going to be a sucker.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

In the immortal words of George Costanza: "So that old lady was just a big liar, right?"

Lisa

What a great experience. I felt like I was on the Titanic; walking the decks, sitting at the tables, dancing with Jack and Rose. When the ship was sinking, you felt what it was like to be on Titanic. It was an incredible experience!! If you loved Titanic, you will be in awe to see it in 3D. Great job James Cameran!

Lisa

Music Fan

I can think of TWO reasons to see this in 3D.

RK

I've said it a million times and i will say it again, she had more that enough room for him on that things she was laying on, JACK DID NOT HAVE TO DIE!

Regina

They are coming out with this again because on Monday April 15th, it will be the 100th anniversary of the Titanic disaster. I can kind of understand rerealesing it now to a new audience. Some people were too young to see it then or were not born yet. But the 3D business is stupid. 3D is way overrated. It's not for every single movie.
I would rather have had James Cameron release a Director's Cut instead. Now that I would be all over, but I am not going to see Titanic again just because it is in 3D. I lost track of how many times I have seen this since it came out and I own it on video. I am not going to pay 7 dollars to see a movie I already own. I can watch it on the anniversary for free.

John_Dunkel

I can't wait to see "Ernest Goes To Jail in 3D"

Barb

Next, Paramount will do "Godfather-3D." Yawn.

Robert Kagan

You mentioned this evening, April 11, 2012, that there was no need for Titanaic 3-D. I agree, but I think that there should be a second movie: Titanic Part 2 The arrival in New York.