Amanda Bynes

The Mug Shot

... Is to Dye For

4/6/2012 9:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amanda Bynes mug shotTMZ has obtained Amanda Bynes' mug shot ... taken moments after she was arrested for DUI in West Hollywood this morning.

Bynes appears to be in full makeup ... sporting an ashy pink dye job ... and a black blazer.

As we previously reported, Bynes allegedly swiped a cop car as she was trying to pass.  Cops believe she was in no condition to drive.

Bail has been set at $5,000. She's still behind bars.

update_bar
10:30 AM PT: Amanda has been released from jail in West Hollywood. On her way out, we asked if she's learned her lesson -- she doesn't say a word.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Alan Carver

She is conducting herself just like Lindsay Lohan when her acting dried up as well! So here we go AGAIN! Cheers to the NEXT Lindsay Lohan! So sad when these young-former starlets get arrested and then have to deal with the judicial system when they are obviously so incapable of taking care of themselves OBVIOUSLY!

jhklasfd

Look at the scavengers swarming around her. You guys are the s*** of the ****ing earth.

Phil E. Drifter

Congratulations, Amanda. You now know what a jail cell smells like.

I have faith you will handle your rising stardom better than Linsday Lohan.

A-Dad

Hey, Amanda...why after such a great career in TV and films are you choosing to self-destruct? My three daughters that grew up watching your shows and me...are curious.

meeeeeeee

I know the person that did her hair that color back in the beginning of March at some Aveda salon in Calabasas....so ugly lol!!!!!!! I don't have the heart to tell her how bad it looks!

PennieMa

When you enter your name and email address you'll be sent a link via email to confirm your comment. Please keep your comments relevant to this post.

Yasmin

Wow...stop commenting on strangers' haircuts you ****ing losers.

Crystal

Yea, I'm sure she even heard your question. I wouldn't know how to handle that many people hounding me with cameras and shouting questions at me after doing something stupid. It would drive me crazy, I think.

Gene Tracy

Cocaine up her nose ... and a belly full of semen!

jose

cocaine is a hell of a drug!!!!!!!

marcochan

i don't want to her be the next linsay lohan:((

azsxdcfv

Thanks for ruining my child hold -_-

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10