Amanda Bynes

The Mug Shot

... Is to Dye For

4/6/2012 9:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amanda Bynes mug shotTMZ has obtained Amanda Bynes' mug shot ... taken moments after she was arrested for DUI in West Hollywood this morning.

Bynes appears to be in full makeup ... sporting an ashy pink dye job ... and a black blazer.

As we previously reported, Bynes allegedly swiped a cop car as she was trying to pass.  Cops believe she was in no condition to drive.

Bail has been set at $5,000. She's still behind bars.

update_bar
10:30 AM PT: Amanda has been released from jail in West Hollywood. On her way out, we asked if she's learned her lesson -- she doesn't say a word.

Leila

nooooooooo not Amanda please!!! my childhood is now ruined! lol

MzReeses

Hot mugshot!

brown dynamite

I guess after she took off after getting pulled over by that cop she had this one coming. hahah

Fede

Paparazzis, that has to be the worst and saddest job in the world.. So much comotion for a DUI, you people have no lives really..

Dorothy Mantooth

What time was she arrested? "Morning," like late-night partying till dawn? Or "morning" like I- wake up- and drink whisky for breakfast because I am sad?

andyscandy

the last thing she said before she wrecked "I'm a fcking celeb,I can do what ever I want"

andyscandy

Nicole/sarah has a GOD Damn, wet spot the size of the great lakes..thinking about Amandas concrete Carpet walk.

Throwback kid

I owe Amanda Bynes an apology, I was wrong. This hasbeen C list actress can still get arrested in Hollywood.

royalredus

Wow this is the most attention she's gotten in years!

JDoll

Man this b!tch has been getting on my nerves..she has been doing sh!t lately on in the sake of trying to get attention now cause no one gives a **** about her.. damn any way to get your name in the press huh? stupid b!tch along with your dumb attention-seeking hair color as well...

egg

who?

Joshua

I'd hit that fo sho

Muse.ical

Looks like karma came back around sooner, rather than later for her DRIVING OFF after a cop pulled her over a couple weeks ago.

Oh well

Another lohan want-a-be?

Nellyy

I loveee Amanda! She's not broke and she doesn't act as much anymore because she consciously took a step out of the spotlight on purpose. Idk why people are comparing her to Lindsay.. Her birthday just happened so I'm sure she was just celebrating it! She's never really had any negative things against her which I think is a great thing considering most child stars from her era turned out wayyyyy worse than a freaking DUI.