Amanda Bynes

The Mug Shot

... Is to Dye For

4/6/2012 9:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amanda Bynes mug shotTMZ has obtained Amanda Bynes' mug shot ... taken moments after she was arrested for DUI in West Hollywood this morning.

Bynes appears to be in full makeup ... sporting an ashy pink dye job ... and a black blazer.

As we previously reported, Bynes allegedly swiped a cop car as she was trying to pass.  Cops believe she was in no condition to drive.

Bail has been set at $5,000. She's still behind bars.

update_bar
10:30 AM PT: Amanda has been released from jail in West Hollywood. On her way out, we asked if she's learned her lesson -- she doesn't say a word.

fargone

Boy, I sure like that wig she's got on.

Travis

It's time somebody spoke up to this kind of behavior by the paparazzi, rather than applauded it.

Travis

These guys are ****s. Watch them try to hurt her feelings and humiliate her in public. That's f*ed up. Sadists

Sure, drinking and driving is dangerous, but so is not having empathy. By being hostile like that to her they aren't going to impact her in ways that will change her behavior. That will only make her bitter and give her anxiety and depression. Imagine being publicly humiliated like that and put all over TV and the news.

Travis

These guys are sicks. Seriously, watch them try to hurt her feelings. This is f*ed up.

Doug

She was coming to my house for a booty call! I told her to be careful.

Who Knew

I've always liked her I hope she learns from this.

charlie

All these camera men in her face saying "Amanda have you learned your lesson, are you going to rehab?" I bet half of them are felons.

gina

What's with the stupid questions? Like she's really gonna stop and talk to you..?
also... what's up with all the comments? grow up.

JKE

I say publicity stunt. She needs a boost in her career.. what better way than to act like lohan & magically rehab and be wanted in Hollywood again!?

Cheryl S.

Is it just me, or does she look just like Miss Piggy??? The eyes... they are Miss Piggy eyes lol.

TOAST

HAHA "AMANDA I LIKE YOUR WIG" "ARE YOU GOING TO REHAB" LMFAO D YING OVER HERE

Tim

Good god! Stop being so mean to her! I can't believe how many evil bitches there are over the internet! Just give the girl a freaking break! ¬¬'

Lisa

People are so harsh! She announced she was done with acting, she could get a job if she wanted to.I like the pink hair and she looks amazing after spending hours in jail. :) I wish her well, everyone makes mistakes.

KennyGLAM86

Looove the champagne pink hair!

Marty

She looks a little puffy. She no longer has that youthful look. That's what drugs and booze do to you sweetie.