Lisa Lampanelli

Arsenio's 'Apprentice' Outburst

Turned VIOLENT Behind Scenes

4/6/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0406_lisa_lampinelli_launch
Lisa Lampanelli
insists Arsenio Hall's foulmouthed tirade on "Celebrity Apprentice" last weekend was WAY worse behind the scenes -- claiming Arsenio called Aubrey O'Day the c-word ... and even got violent.

Lisa called in to Broadminded on XM Sirius Stars Thursday -- and according to the comedian, the worst parts of Arsenio's anti-Aubrey outburst were edited out ... when he called Aubrey a "c***" and said, he would "something something all over her face."

You'll recall ... the parts that did make it to air included Arsenio in the War Room, saying, "I Googled [Aubrey] and a naked picture with a gut popped up ... f**k her!" (below)

0406_arsenio_video_launch
But Lisa says what was edited out sounded so "violent" -- she jumped up and alerted producers, claiming it was the first time in 20 years she had been so shaken up.

Calls to Arsenio were not returned.

SAM

I saw that show an ASSENI0-H0LE Is an abuser and was very disrespectful towards aubrey o'day, she is young and gorgeous and HE won because of her...

therealjustin

Why do people continue to talk to this no-talent, useless fat pig? Both Lisa and Aubrey need to be slapped across the face for the lies and hatred they spew.

Arsenio is A W E S O M E

mlc8

What violence? Lisa is waaaaayyy more foul mouthed than Arsenio. Have you seen her on Comedy Central Roasts and Specials? She's disgusting.

Cujeaux

Are we to believe that the celebrities are doing this strictly for charity and aren't getting huge bonuses for each show they last on? Lisa just wanted Arsenio kicked off. NOTHING should sound crude or violent to that animal hating piggy.

Boss blackfoot

Lisa is the one to watch out for she rolls her eyes every chance she gets, she talks bad about just about everybody, she claims she does all the work and that the beauty queens do not do anything except look pretty and stand around, she hates good looking women and she hates the fact that she needs to do a lot to get any attention, she is the real B--ch in all of this, I hope she goes up against the two girly boys soon, she will lose out to them because she claims to be the moving force in all the things her team does, but she has been on the losing team time after time, she is a loser with no since of team , she is all for herself, I went her to go up against the two girly men they will not let her get away with the stuff she has been doing, she is a real dog and needs to be put down!

Boss blackfoot

Lanie

I am glad somebody said something to Aubrey. She is beyond annoying. I used to respect Lisa Lampanelli but I have to question her judgment on supporting this idiot

gingymac4104

I used to love the Arsenio Hall Show. I think he has done so much good for his different causes- however, if he didn't like the way Aubrey conducted herself, he should have told her so, in an adult and PROFESSIONAL manner. I was so shocked by his rage and his foul mouth...all on camera. Not only was he bad enough in the boardroom but he continued in the suite!! That girl is half his age and he belittled her. I was quite ashamed of him, not her. It's really too bad. I've lost all respect that I've had for him and that saddens me. Arsenio, you are a few years older than me and if you had started in on me like that, even though I have adored you for so long, I would have ripped your balls off. Enough said.

Karen K

Lisa Lampanelli has been over-the-moon in love with Aubrey from day one so I listen to what she says with her bias in mind. It's interesting no other contestants are commenting on Arenio's outburst if it was really that horrible. I'm not necessarily on Arsenio's side, but everyone can see Aubrey is the most annoying player and finally someone had the courage to snap at her. I'm only referring to what was aired when I say this, but as a woman... frankly I loved watching someone go off on Aubrey; she makes younger women look bad, immature, and unprofessional and I don't appreciate what she brings to the table. And it seems from what is aired that Lisa cries more than anyone other contestant. Probably not the smartest comment to make, especially because Arsenio was crying over his cousin, not a competition that's being taken too seriously.

JusticeForAll

If I had to put up with that egotistical, self promoting, take-over nut, and I was trying to win money for my charity, I would probably have done WAY worse than Arsenio. I think he did exceptionally well at presenting his point in the boardroom, and everyone was in agreement that she was not, NOT a team player and undermined their combined efforts. Arsenio had put up with her time after time, and finally his patience was exhausted. We know Arsenio Hall, he is a star, and has earned our respect, who ever heard of this no talent narcissist? (Hope I never see her again. GO HOME.)

Detective. LaToya

Oh shut up Lisa! You're such a liar! You've said far worse on every single comedy show you do! Aubrey's a dumb slut and she's a ****! Big deal! I don't believe it was "violent", no white woman would EVER resist the opportunity to call the police on a black man who got "violent" with her. And if he did-good. Aubrey's a bitch.

tellmeaboutit

If you're watching this crap, then you deserve to drink ole Trump's bullsh*t snake oil. And fat ass Lisa is concerned about "violence???" She didn't seem to mind Trump's dimwit sons killing all those animals when she was busy kissing his ass over it. She is a POS begging for attention. And whatever Arsenio said was according to the part he's told to play - nothing more or less. For slow learners = reality tv is bullsh*t. Nothing real about it.

anna

Lisa is the worst of them all - she is uuugly, in and out

KartofflMuter

Aubrey-what a gentle soul-.and poor baby gets yelled at by the big mean black has -been. How dare he?
I may erect a statue in his honor on my front lawn,right next to the ones of Clay and Paul. I'm considering one of Dayana and Patricia as well.

Whatever

By the way, people saying that Lisa says worst things or this and that, have you seen Lisa's act? i'm pretty sure you wont if your don't like her, but that's the thing, it's an ACT! it's in a context of insult comedy, she goes after everyone, and making fun of everyone, even herself, making fun also of the language and political correctness.