Mark Ballas and Girlfriend

In NUCLEAR Fight

Over a Scooter and a Cigarette

4/6/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Mark Ballas and his girlfriend got in a 6 minute, alcohol-fueled fight.
Mark Ballas
and his girlfriend got in a 6 minute, alcohol-fueled fight over Mark's unforgivable sin -- smoking a cigarette after promising to quit.

The altercation flared up outside Playhouse nightclub in Hollywood just after midnight Tuesday.  We're told Tiffany Dunn was outraged that Mark had broken a deal they had -- she agreed to sell her scooter after injuring herself in an accident, and in return he agreed to quit smoking.  But one of Tiffany's friends caught Mark inhaling, blabbed to her and fireworks erupted.

Tiffany screams mid-argument, "You're such a d**k when you drink." For his part, Mark tells Tiff, "You can cry me a river for all I care, and you can swim in it."

Mark tells Tiffany, "You punched me in face 3 times today." She responds, "I was dancing."

Tiffany thinks Mark's fibbing about smoking is a gateway lie: "It makes me wonder what else you lie about. Yeah, exactly, exactly, exactly, what else have you lied to me about?"

At one point ... Mark yanks Tiffany's key chain from her, removes his house key and then hands the chain back. She pushes him and he leaves.

We're told Mark and Tiffany were "hammered," but all ended well. They got a cab together and went home.

Young love.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

TetterkeT

That's about 6 minutes longer than I would have put up with her ****.

Tee

How is this a story. Anyone that thinks this is even worth watching needs to get a life and quit living others.

shawn

well this is all terribly laughable now isn't it???....especially considering the fact that mark ballas, derek hough and ryan seacrest are all gay....why are all 3 pretending to be str8?.....this isn't 1950's hollywood....everyone can see right through their charade.....soooo fun'nay

shawn

one really has to feel for that poor homeless orange construction cone sitting on the ground next to them....he shouldn't have to listen to them idiots

Courtney

I do not approve of smoking, but the way she was screaming and cursing at him was ridiculous. Mark should drop her and try to reconcile with Pia.

Bradlee TheDawg

He's a fool to smoke. I noticed tonight on DWTS his color looked off - you know how smokers get that gray "I'm not getting enough oxygen" look. Well - he's starting to look that way. Knock it off Ballas or you'll be trading in your DWTS outfits for a hospital gown in the cancer/heart ward of your local debtor's hospital. Idiot.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5