TMZ Live

Ballas' Boozy Fight ...

Something to Laugh About

4/6/2012 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

040612_tmzlive

"Dancing with the Stars" pro Mark Ballas calls in to talk about the nuclear fight with his girlfriend that was caught on video. You gotta hear him explain how they made up ... it's a must see for any couple partying this weekend!

Plus, Lisa Lampanelli dials us up to rip Arsenio Hall for his insane "Celebrity Apprentice" meltdown. Also, the warning signs Amanda Bynes was headed for trouble -- and one TMZ staffer's awwkward moment with Jennifer Lopez!

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:15) Mark Ballas' nuclear fight with his girlfriend caught on tape -- he calls in to explain what happened after the camera stopped rolling.
(4:10) Amanda Bynes' DUI bust -- an accident waiting to happen.
(10:01) Kim K's "Today" show appeance -- did she insinuate Ann Curry isn't a good interviewer ... right to Ann's face?
(14:30) Lisa Lampanelli calls in to rip Arsenio Hall for his "Apprentice" meltdown ... which she says was so crazy it actually scared her.
(20:50) Breaking news ... Warren Sapp is BROKE!
(25:10) "Texas Women" cast member's gnarly fist fight -- she's on the horn to talk about the beatdown.
(26:22) J.Lo's new music video featuring yet another boyfriend ... and how it was too racy for "Idol."
(35:05) Sarah Palin calls BS on Levi.
(43:10) Britney Spears has a new conservator!

James

MARK BALLAS IS GAY!!!

flipflops

This show has become so broken up and so overproduced, it has become painfully tedious and incredibly tiresome to watch. The long breaks, and increasingly frequent (and often ridiculous comments and interruptions by TMZ staff suggests to me that a lot of people will be spending their time elsewhere in the future.

Donovan

That guy that was just talking, I think maybe his name is Ryan but I'm not sure, has mellowed out a lot and that is nice to see. He used to be so snotty and I wanted to smack the little brat, but he has thankfully toned that down.

JH

again, no audio, seriously?

JH

no sound again

I am Spartacus

who's the D bag in the 3rd staff pic with the d-bag hair? You look like a tool, cut your hair!

tellmeaboutit

People who believe all that sh*t on Celebrity Apprentice need a brain transplant. Trump is a carnival barker phoney. Lisa what's her name is a fat, vulgar pig. I don't watch that crap and even I'd say leave Arsenio where he is. And on another note, Kanye and Kartrash are both hoes.

But apart from all that, having a picture of Harvey in his little gay poser tshirts is bad enough - but adding some of the tmv slackers is gag inducing. Just saying...

Alphajill

Lisa Lampanelli is an old delapidated douche bag that proves once again, gastric by-pass surgery doesn't cure the fat nor the morbidly hateful individual contained in said fat bag. She's a mean girl, as a result of a life-time of personal inability to rise above her self-perceived shortcomings. Not all fat and ugly women are mean, Lisa found this personna to best suit her in squashing others with her spews, and making her feel superior. Celebrity Apprentice has given myself and the world the chance to not give her the second chance of defaulting to her being a just being comedic...she really is mean, and I despair that she breathes the same air as I do. She's so self-absorbed, thinking so intellectually superior. You're not Lisa, not at all. You're white trash. ROTFLMFAO...she really thinks she's everyone's intellectual superior; Was white trash, still is white trash and now the world is seeing it. Lisa, I bet you're reading this and wearing your Walmart 90% cotton/10% polyester housecoat and fuzzy slippers.

Alphajill

Lisa Lampanelli is an old delapidated douche bag that proves once again, gastric by-pass surgery doesn't cure the fat, nor the morbidly hateful individual contained in said fat bag.

She's a mean girl, as a result of a life-time of personal inability to rise above her self-perceived shortcomings. Not all fat and ugly women are mean. Lisa found this personna to best suit her in squashing and hurting others with her spews, to make her feel superior on all levels.

Celebrity Apprentice has given myself and the world, to see Lisa Lampanelli's true colors and substance. She's not being comedic...she really is mean, and I despair that she breathes the same air as I do. She's so self-absorbed, thinking so intellectually superior. ROTF, Lisa, you're really kidding, trying to make yourself appear to the world as superior to all other candidates on Celebrity Apprentice!!!

You're not Lisa, not at all. You're white trash. ROTFLMFAO...she really thinks she's everyone's intellectual superior; Was white trash, still is white trash and now the world is seeing it. Lisa, I bet you're reading this and wearing your Walmart 90% cotton/10% polyester housecoat and fuzzy slippers, and pissing yourself into your free one-to-a customer Depends Diaper Walmart special this week.

Alphajill

Celebrity Apprentice has given myself and the world, a chance to see Lisa Lampanelli's true colors and substance. She's not being comedic...she really is mean, and I despair that she breathes the same air as I do. She's so self-absorbed, thinking so intellectually superior. ROTF, Lisa, you're really kidding, trying to make yourself appear to the world as superior to all other candidates on Celebrity Apprentice!!!

Raejean

All those flapping TMZ lips and not 99 I.Q. points between the lot of them.

Polite

Lisa is a ****. She always takes credit for the tasks, and they always lose. She is so rude....I would never support anything she ever does. Not a fan. If anybody hurt career it was her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2