Heidi Klum

The Karate Show Must Go On

4/7/2012 10:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0407_heidi_with-kids_splash
Heidi Klum didn't get a little divorce filing dampen her Saturday, venturing out in Brentwood to take her two sons, Henry and Johan, to karate class.

Just yesterday, Heidi filed for divorce from hubby Seal after six years of marriage. The couple announced their separation back in January.

As TMZ previously reported, she is asking for joint legal custody of their 4 kids -- but she wants primary physical custody, with Seal getting visitation rights.

just because

jerry curl facebook

Derek John

These kids are disgusting. They are not even kids because they are not even human. Heidi is a animal lover I guess. Where was her father? I would never let my daughters do this. White men ought to do whatever is necessary to prevent this crap.

Dean

@ Jussi
how dear you to talk about a whole nation and generalize german women .
Women weren't allowed to vote until 1920 and were houseslaves with almost no rights till 1960... . Men abused women for centuries they had to marry the man their father wanted them to marry . Poor men kill or sell their daughters as sexslaves for MEN pleasure .

And you complain about a woman leaviung an abusive relationship because she can .
I'm sorry that women finally don't have to watch their men sleeping around with younger girls and also leaving them for younger girls because they can and women were inprision when they wanted to run away from a marriage

Seal is impulsive ,he can be nice but when he don't like something he can't control himself .
I don't like Heidi but maybe just maybe she wanted to protect her kids from this temper and didn't just gave up on the marriage

Jay W.

She's a bit weather beaten. The years have not been kind to her.

aquarius

The woman is no longer interesting,no longer credible, it sucks.She always looks the same. their beauty is boring etc. etc.etc

rayy

If I was seal I would not ask for her 1st daughter name to go back to Klum as well. She is not his. But briatore!

Smarg

Klum's father probably vomits every noght before he goes to bed...his beautiful daughter hooks up with a [bleep] and has [bleep] babies. Yuck.

SistahSoul

Ok people, what's up with the nasty comments about Heidi's kids? Oh, that's right, it's easy to hurl insults from behind a computer keyboard. Looks to me there are a lot of white men who can't stand to see a white woman with a black man. Face it, there are plenty of white women SEEKING black men; they don't want a white man at all. Get over it.

who cares

Why do I go ewwwwww when i see a picture of Heidi

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2