New Couple Alert

Lana Del Rey and ... Axl Rose?

4/7/2012 5:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0407_lana_videoLana Del Rey's obsession with Axl Rose went to a whole new level last night, when the 25-year-old songstress and the 50-year-old rocker left the Chateau Marmont together.

Lana was spotted at an Axl/GnR show in Hollywood last month -- and back before she made it big, she recorded a song called "Axl Rose Husband."

The pair got into an SUV together, with Axl almost sitting in the back seat with her before hopping in the front.

Sweet Child o' Mine, indeed.

Space Potato

@Dita: guessing you don't live in or near LA...

anna

okay y'all need to back off I KNOW Axl and he is a great guy and very talented...as for Lana not so much..he was hanging out ...but lay off the man.. if you knew him you would never say anything bad about him....Just ask Beta and me! They guy saved my life!!! In more than one way!!!

johnwill

Hope she's not dating Axl. Dad and daughter. More on: http://bit.ly/xQ3B1F

EyesWideOpen18

Lizzy Grant oops I mean Lana Del Rey has had daddy pay her way and now she is Axl can... BUT doesn't he have to have a career still? Maybe all his old lp's will sell and make him some extra cash... This is her describing the name and her music...

"I wanted a name I could shape the music towards [...] I was going to Miami quite a lot at the time, speaking a lot of Spanish with my friends from Cuba – Lana Del Rey reminded us of the glamour of the seaside. It sounded gorgeous coming off the tip of the tongue."[21]
"I wanted to be part of a high-class scene of musicians. It was half-inspired because I didn't have many friends, and I was hoping that I would meet people and fall in love and start a community around me, the way they used to do in the '60...s."

Jessica

she is really shy on camera!!!

NATALIA