Battle of the Boy Bands

The Wanted vs. One Direction

Who'd You Rather?

4/7/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0406_wanted_ratherIn this new boy band era, The Wanted (top) -- Tom Parker, 23, Nathan Sykes, 18, Max George, 23, Siva Kaneswaran, 23, and Jay McGuiness, 21 --  and One Direction (bottom)  -- Louis Tomlinson, 20, Niall Horan, 18, Liam Payne, 18, Zayn Malik, 19, and Harry Styles, 19 -- are vying for your crazed screaming tween's dollars.

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

heydj

sorry but neither....boy bands or so.......whats the word I'm looking for?

Thee Trovato

they all look the ****ing GOONS... and i thought Nsync was weird lol

Phreaky

Please... in 10 years at least half will admit they are gay, or it will become apparent. When you get older you realize how absolutely stupid boy bands are, and all the little girls that throw themselves at them.

Jackie

NEITHER BUTTON PLEASE.

Jackie

They would all make perfect couples among themselves.

Christy

The above is what would happen if Justin Beiber and Clay Aiken had children!!

PopTart

Uh.. where's the Niether button?
And btw, who are they? I've actually never heard of them until right now when I got bored and started clicking on random articles here on TMZ.

Holly

I voted for The Wanted, only because One Direction has more people with that stupid Bieber hair. I hate that hair. All the idiots with their hair all pulled forward are going to look at photos of themselves in about ten years and die of embarrassment.

Holly

And another thing: One Direction has Ellen Degeneres in the band--second one from the left.

upyours

hey this is a trick question. It's the SAME band! Look closely. Either that, or I can't tell these gay white boys apart. I guess white boys look alike

onlySaneMan

Siva from TW is pretty yummy, but most boy-band types look the same anyway.

16cats&counting

Harry Styles is 18 not 19 TMZ! IF you are looking for someone to do proper research before submitting articles then I am right here! :)!

Happy

Never heard of them.The four gay guy's should take off and make their own dantango group. Can they sing?

himminy

who?

AyeJay

I've seen gifs on Tumblr where Zayn and Harry are VERY comfortable with eachother. Let's just say, they're getting it in on the dl. But will probably deny it since 99.9999% of their following are girls.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments