'16 & Pregnant' Couple

Pregnant AGAIN

After Child Services Incident

4/9/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0406_pregnant_EXIt's barely been six months since Child Protective Services took away their daughter -- but TMZ has learned, "16 and Pregnant" couple Ebony and Joshua Rendon are PREGNANT ... AGAIN.

Joshua tells TMZ, Ebony is currently 10 weeks preggers with the couple's second child.

According to Joshua, the pregnancy was NOT planned -- but he adds, "We are extremely excited for the baby."

Here's the kicker -- CPS took away Josh and Ebony's toddler last year because of the deplorable living conditions in the Rendons' household ... including maggot-filled piles of garbage and feces on the wall. The couple was arrested for child endangerment.

Shockingly, their girl is STILL with CPS -- and we're told Josh and Ebony only get supervised visitation. The case is still pending.

But Josh tells us, he and Ebony have learned from their mistakes, completed parenting classes, and now keep their home immaculate. Josh insists ... they're 100% ready for another kid.

Josh and Ebony are currently fighting to regain full custody of their daughter.

the sea

Yet we have idiot Republicans like Rick Santorum running for president who is against "big government", and also against birth control. Who does he think is paying for these babies born to skanks like her? The government-- by way of WE the taxpayers!

rowdygirl

I'm just taking a guess here... totally on welfare and all public assistance?

Ms. Underestimate

If it's not some racist partisan rightwing guy blaming the neglect on race, then it's a misogynistic partisan leftwing guy blaming it all on the mother for being a "whore."

Clearly, men are to blame for everything.

deb

nasty she should be neutered

Jessie

if it was "NOT planned" then obviously they were not using protecting or birth control, you would think they would learn their lesson from the first time, but I think that it was planned, they were pissed because they got their first child taken away from them by CPS, so they probably figured "well, we will just have another one then" thinking this one isn't going to be taken away and these
"teen mom" reality shows are garbage, why should people feel sorry or have sympathy for dumb teen parents? its their fault, they are the ones who made the choice to have unprotected sex, they are the ones who made the choice to keep the babies instead of giving them up for adoption (to a married couple that have jobs, have a nice house and can't have kids on their own" teen are not fit parents because teens are not mature enough to raise children nor have the money to support them and thats why most of them end up on welfare and food stamps, living in public housing or a trailer park, why give teens that make dumb choices their own reality show? they should not be rewarded for their bad choices and bad behavior, how many of these "teen mom reality stars" have gotten their kids taken away, getting arrested, getting into fights, drinking and using drugs, pull the plug already and leave them out of the spotlight, they are nothing but dead beat parents.

BC

Dont these STUPID young people these days use birth control?? Oh and FYI for you young morons- "pulling out" is not a good one to use ! Get a brain!

kayla

People should realize that their is two sides to each story.CPS could have been over exaggerating. The same thing happened to one of my uncles kids.There was a little poop on the wall in the bathroom cuz his son was potty training(It can get messy). I have another uncle who is trying to get full custody of his child cuz the mother is a prositute and lives hotel to hotel.Does drugs and is with a girl who beats her and cps is doing nothing about it.if you dont know the real story so dont assume things thanks.

arale norimaki

As the 21st century began, human evolution was at a turning point. Natural selection, the process by which the strongest, the smartest, the fastest, reproduced in greater numbers than the rest, a process which had once favored the noblest traits of man, now began to favor different traits. Most science fiction of the day predicted a future that was more civilized and more intelligent. But as time went on, things seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. A dumbing down. How did this happen? Evolution does not necessarily reward intelligence. With no natural predators to thin the herd, it began to simply reward those who reproduced the most, and left the intelligent to become an endangered species.

cassie

I don't think it is ok for a girl to have a baby and then not look after there kids wtf is the world comeing to i have 3 kids im 25 and i work plus i take care of my kids and clean and cook for my kids so when i see kids that are 16 and have one baby and cps takes it well maybe they should have stoped i got married at 15 and had my daughter at 16 im still married almost 8 years and my daughter is almost 8 you love your kids and protected them.

VIDGMER

Ebony and Joshua Rendon, hey RUN, Ebony and Joshua Rendon, RUN.. MOVE DIFFERENT STATE, PLEASE Or CPS WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR BABY AND SELL IT TO ADOPT, CPS SMELL GOV'T $$$ MILLIONS.... RUN , Ebony and Joshua Rendon, RUN!

B

I already know that the majority of you gossip junkies that read these comments are going to **** a brick when reading my comment. Now I; like those of you reading this, enjoy reading gossip. However, this will have been my first "comment" posted, EVER. I'd like to start by saying I am extremely passionate about EVERYONE receiving the best quality of life available to them. Lastly, I was raised in the Mormon church so the concept of God has been taught to me from birth. I have since left the church and have been agnostic since age 17. I am now a 34 year old woman, married to the most accepting and tolerant man I know. We are both "normal" stable adults, live on our own and have full time careeres. We treat others the way we want to be treated, we do not chastise others if their beliefs differ from ours, and we are all around good people. All this being said, MTV should be ashamed of themselves for airing 16 and pregnant. This show sums up pretty much why I dont believe in God per say. We have been trying for a year to get pregnant with no luck. The reason for all the for mentioned is because we are in a position to provide for a baby and love that little person unconditionally. If there is a God; why would he give these immature children babies and not those who really deserve them. I'm not saying these kids having kids don't deserve a baby, but not now. Those babies are being taken from their parents, the parents are making horrible choices that not only affect THEM, but their child, their family, and friends. When I read this girl is pregnant again after her first born was taken only strengthens my faith in myself and my own love that I give to the universe. If I had the money, I would go on a serious campaign to boycott MTV and their exploitation of underage parents. Shame on you MTV for making these pregnant teens lives even harder than it already is. Thank you TMZ for posting this story so that I have even more information to make more informative decisions on some of my beliefs.

xoLovelyyxo

who? this person isn't a celeb. it's just another teen whore. getting pregnant on purpose to get sympathy, attention and a spotlight on the teen mom whores show.

squiggly

What do these unprepared teens and young adults have against using birth control? Birth control is readily available even for people who don't have insurance. I have never understood that.

Anthony

Quick, neuter Joshua! Neither of them are fit to bare children. Next, that other guy from Alaska.

Plur4life

I was in their graduation class of 09 at Mitchell. I know them both as I was in classes with them through High School. For starters, Josh is a retard. He has the possibility to go in the Air Force but he won't pass a piss test. It'll help them a lot but he fails to see that. Ebony is actually a good and FAITHFUL person. Not a whore. After being in a relationship for a long time... It doesn't surprise that they didn't. Even if they did its not 100% effective. They even said this was not planned. Im not good friends with them, but most of you all commenting are retarded and have no idea what your talking about. TMZ is not a good source for This, usually they lie. Who are you dumbasses to judge. My god you complain about our youth but all you people do is sit around to read stuff like this and judge it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments