Blue Ivy

Baby's First Yacht Ride

4/9/2012 7:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Blue Ivy, Jay-Z, and Beyonce on a yatch
With a covered up three-month-old baby Blue Ivy attached to her chest, Beyonce and Jay-Z emerged from a yacht in the Caribbean this weekend.

Look ma, I'm on a boat.

RODOLFO

I guess even in a boat he is dressed as a Hoodlum! Once a looser always a looser!

Sunset Strip Dealer

Dumb bitch karaoke singer

minxy

We all know she was never pregnant! She released 106 "personal" photos of herself & the weirdiest thing is none of them were of her pregnant. I'm sure if someone does some homework (TMZ) they will find out those pix were taken during her fake pregnancy. I'm a new mom & all the pictures I've taken in the past year are of me pregnant then tons of pix of my new born. It's a very natural & expected thing we new moms do. I must say tho - baby Ivy is one lucky baby :)

ria

What's the point of releasing pictures of the baby only to walk the street of New York everyday, like a attention wh0re suffocating the baby? Unless those pics were fake, that's not how the "real" baby looks like. Idk, just put a fork in her, she's trying so hard to stay relevant after that "pregnancy", her new website has some stupid names, she wants her delusional fans to be called "bees", "beehives", "buzz", wrasp" etc, Beyawnce please have several seats, ugh!

Just Reading

Clearly Beyonce and Joe Camel think they are Michael Jackson status. The curiosity about his non biological kids was heightened due the masks he insisted they wear. Now that they are unveiled we don't have exhausting news reports about them. In her and Joe's case, the curiosity is centered around the child's appearance since her father is no leading man. The way to actually "see" this child is to ignore them. No other celebrity goes to such lengths to conceal what they are so very proud of, can't help but think the rumors about the child's origin is true or something is serious wrong (looks like daddy perhaps?)

diva20

Bey and Jayz both need to go sit down with these stage pictures for the pap. Bey no one cares your husband is paying these sites to keep you relevant but it is over. Where is the surrogate? How much was she paid? Are you taking applications for a 2nd surrogate bey?

RODOLFO

NobodySpecial

Three months on and she is still covering up that babies face. What happened, did they have to switch babies because the first one broke and this new one dont look like the photo of the first ? I can't think of a reason why she would cover that baby every time she has it in public. ALL the other famous women are proud to show their baby, at least after they get paid. Something sure ain't right here.

Bonkers

Blue Ivy...........sad....just sad.

Truth

WHY IS BEYAAWWWNCE ALWAYS COVERING THE KID'S HEAD YET OTHER CELEBS DON'T WITH THEIR KIDS. TRANSLATION: IT'S FAKE; ONE OF THOSE PRETEND BABIES THEY USE IN MEDICAL SKOOLS. #TRUTH!!

Jody

Take that bought baby for a ride.

R

who cares? Are our lives so empty that this is a big deal?

Celebrities Suck

I bet the surrogate is proud that she didn't have to fake it like someone we all know did...

Meanie

I can't wait for these two wackos to break up. Can't wait for the lawyers and the mudslinging. It's one whorey-wood sh&T storm that might be worth watching.

Amber

I want to know how you know it's the first ride??? just because it's the first pics you have of it??? LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments