Julia Roberts

Hot Bikini Mama of Three

4/9/2012 8:23 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

Julia Roberts in a hot black bikini"Mirror Mirror" star Julia Roberts proved she's still the fairest of them all by showing off her smokin' 44-year-old mother-of-three body this weekend in a hot black Tory Burch bikini.

With her classy lower back tat peeking over her bikini bottoms, the former "My Best Friend's Wedding" actress frolicked around the beach in Hawaii with her 3 kids -- Hazel, Phinnaeus and Henry -- and her RIPPED husband Danny Moder.

On a scale of one to ten, Julia is still an Ocean's eleven.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

pam

She looks beautiful and her kids are precious.

Lizrenee

Are.....You.....Freakin.....Kidding me. Hot! Where? You must be talking about the weather. She needs to keep clothes on at all time. Who in the H#%L wrote this article. Obviously they D%$n sure needs glasses.....BIFOLCOL'S? The Super strength kind.

elvira walker

If a regular person showed that kind of body, they would be called out of shape, and just downright terrible. But, since it's JR, it's perfectly ok to look that way. Double standards. Or, maybe, just someone who doesn't know what "smoking" looks like. So funny.

mary

I think Julia is pretty and looks great for having 3 children. She looks better then most young people do. I go to the grocery store every week and see teenagers and college students that weigh 2 and 300 pounds. It is so gross as well as sad. Some of them even ride in those carts. I just don't understand why young people are letting themselves go. And no I am not fat. I am 47 years old and weigh 109.

pipa

I can't believe all those hurtful comments! Are you forgetting that
you will reach middle age as well? You better hope that people will judge your look
in a nicer way.

Bettsie

Julia Roberts isn't that the whore that took somebody's husband and blah blah blah about it. Julia looks like and old saggy dog and I don't mean a poodle. She looked good for about 15 mins. in the beginning of her career, after that it was all downhill. Her brother Eric Roberts got all the looks and the talent. HE should be making movies instead of that stupid rehab with dr. drew that phoney.Who is julia blow--- to be in a movie. That is so true. So many other nice looking women could be in the movies instead of fish lips julia.

Raejean

She's not bad at all for her age and multiple pregnancies. Smokin' hot, no...

Lyn

That is not HOT at all. OMG TMZ are you serious? Seriously, are you? Those photos of her are definetly NOT flattering at all. She's got back fat no figure, and droopy breasts to start. Need I go on. I know I can say these things cause my body is not perfect either. Ofcourse if TMZ is calling Julia Roberts bikini body perfect than maybe I am hot to, Hmmmmmmmmm.

Whatever

I encourage the asses at TMZ who are so filled with "snark" praise that it borders on misogyny to read Ashley Judd's essay today about the media commenting on women's bodies. Google Ashley and you'll find multiple links to her essay, which was amazing. And then read it, hopefully absorb it, and refrain forevermore from back handed nonsense like what you did with Julia Roberts here. This goes for everyone who made a negative remark about Julia too. The problem is you.

auramac

"Classy back tat?!?" There are no "classy" tats, in fact- there are no attractive tats. I don't get it- I find them all repulsive, an ugly mutilation. Sick culture.

Scuttlebooty

She looks healthy and realistic for a mother of 3!

jason l

Looks like a guy from Duck Dynasty!! Wouldnt hit that with your penis. Also what a droopy butt.

Melissa Coker

She looks Great and it's so good to see a star that's not anorexic!

Melissa Coker

Julia looks awesome and it's great to see a star that doesn't look anorexic!

Lotus

She looks gross. I've seen hotter 40 something year-old celebrities. It's hard to imagine she'd look like that with all the money she makes. Wouldn't she have her own chef and personal trainer?

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8