Melissa Etheridge's Ex-GF

I Can't Live on $23,000 a Month!

4/9/2012 2:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0409_melissa-etheridge-tammy-lynn-michaels-separation
Melissa Etheridge
's ex-GF Tammy Lynn Michaels claims she's barely scraping by on the $23,000 a month Melissa currently pays her in partner and child support -- and now, she wants a massive raise ... this according to new court docs obtained by TMZ.

Tammy just filed the papers in the couple's infamously bitter separation claiming Melissa makes roughly $177,882.00 PER MONTH ... and got Tammy accustomed to an extravagant lifestyle while they were together ... so the $23k is incredibly unfair.

Tammy -- a former actress -- also claims she has "virtually no savings" and would need "extensive retraining" if she were to rejoin the workforce.

Tammy claims Melissa is also brainwashing the kids -- training them to be emotionally distant and rude to Tammy ... and now they won't even give her a hug.

Tammy also accuses Melissa of cursing around the children -- including one instance ... when she told Tammy to "get the f**k off my back" in front of the kids. According to Tammy, Melissa also refuses to let the kids get vaccinated.

As for the reason behind the mudslinging -- Tammy and Melissa are headed into a settlement conference in May to determine support and custody issues ... so it's important for Tammy to demonstrate she's the better mom.

On top of increased support, Tammy also wants Melissa to pay her $120,000 legal bill. Calls to Melissa were not returned.

Mary-Claire

I am a disabled senior, who lives on less than $1000.00 per month.There are MANY of us. Shame on your "entitled" life style!

Diane Smeltzer

23K a month I mean really! What can 23K a month buy you these days? This woman should use the money to get a clue. What an idiot !!!

nancee

Welcome to the world of marriage.....

Joe

She can get unuse to that extravagent lifestyle. That woman is GREEDY! GREEDY! GREEDY!

Dymond

LOVE IT...were gonna see who where's the pants now...time to pay for that sex $$

Tom

I won 25k once on the lottery. 1 year later i still hadnt spent it all

Sue

cut me a break....cant live on 24k a month?

Pattycake

"Extensive retraining"...Give me a f'ing break!!!

Elsa

Lez be honest, Tammy was a gold-digger from the start. No surprise she wants every cent she can get out of Melissa.

john

Tammy definitely deserves more than $23k/month for having to munch on Melissa Etheridge's saggy ****

Martin

$23,000 a month, what a scab. My wife and I live on $24,000 a year since I lost my job. This kind of Celeb crap just pisses me off. Go find another rich Bitch to leach off of.

Jason

Just ask Mary Cherry for a loan.

Mayu

People like them make me sick. She's b.itching about not being able to live off a monthly payment which is more than what I make in a freaking YEAR. B.itch

xoLovelyyxo

ew lesbians, that's disgusting.

TheVolleyballGod

2 sleazy fornicators Im happy for this pig for going for more money, isn't it money that Melissa used in the first place to seduce this other nut case