Beyonce

Having Blue Ivy

Leaves Her in One Piece

4/10/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Beyonce in a one piece swim suitJust three months after giving birth to little Blue Ivy, Beyonce showed off her curvy maternal physique in a chic one piece black Norma Kamali swimsuit while taking a dip in the Caribbean on Monday.

The 30-year-old is one hot mama.

0410_bods_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

aitakatia

sence when have a surrogate carry your baby afects on your boddy !!???? :?

ira

+1 who think she never have been pregnant. Her breat would be much biger, her belly would be at least 5 months biger- you can't make skin shrink so fast..
Anyway I don't take that story that she has been pregnant :/

aileeny

So over this bitch! She is so deperate. Her and her husband are greddy. They will get what's coming to them. Did everyone forget how she ****ed over her destiny child members, jigga with roc-nation. Get outta here!

Just saying

Her breasts are the same size as they were before she was even pregnant. You can't fake that. They would look much bigger and full of milk, especially only after "giving birth" three months ago.

S. Segal, Deputy Sheriff

I had four babies and I don't have stretch marks, and to that other fool that posted about the c-section scar, they now give bikini cuts(one side to the other) not up and down anymore. It's their baby, regardless of who delivered it, you don't have to take care of Blue Ivy!!!!!

genesis

are you ****tin me? not every woman has to look like a whale after they give birth. In fact after you give birth you lose 10-30 pounds.I am currently pregnant and my nutritionist confirmed this.I have a few friends who have recently given birth and they look good.I am 7 months and still tiny. Every woman's body is NOT the same! Nobody has said anything about other celebs whose post baby body looked like beyonce.leave her the hell alone and get lives.

Jane

Even with a 1 piece, she looks good... now for a joke! What do you call 2 beyonce's? - www.bitly.com/JHLTnl LOL

drakeswifey