Beyonce

Having Blue Ivy

Leaves Her in One Piece

4/10/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Beyonce in a one piece swim suitJust three months after giving birth to little Blue Ivy, Beyonce showed off her curvy maternal physique in a chic one piece black Norma Kamali swimsuit while taking a dip in the Caribbean on Monday.

The 30-year-old is one hot mama.

0410_bods_footer

BC

She's beautiful!

really

were the people on the beach able to roll her back into the water?

superbadnerves1

oh yeah take a look to the right that is a body after you have a baby pretty woman notttttttttttttttttt

Ladytall

COME ON!...after GIVING BIRTH? please..this person paid someone to have this baby. and while there is NOTHING wrong with that the thing that is wrong is the HIDING of it!! Sad!

PPC

From the waist up, she is so pretty and hot....the waist down, a big lady.

RashidaGurl

Beyonce can do no wrong. #thatisall www.rashidagurl.com

CJ

i think she's a beautiful woman regardless...but I do have a problem with how much she's charging for her concert..with that much $$ she has she charges $500 for seats??

dd

So?

Celebrities Suck

anyone that believe that she had the baby is brain washed. Just saying!

Gary

she didn hav no dam baby. payd sum1 to hav it

Jackie

LOL...Her boobs look like she don't breast feed or are they silicon?

Sarah

There is nothing wrong with having a surrogate but the reason shes getting so much stick for it is because she was pretending she was pregnant when it was so obvious she wasn't. I dont see a mother and baby bond with her and it looks like when shes taking that child out in public shes just doing it for publicity E.g covering its face. I dont understand why she would cover the baby's face when shes out in public there are bigger stars then her and they dont do that like Mariah Carey and Madonna. I used to like her but I just find her weird ever since she got with Jay-z and I just find her very fake.

Umm ok...

The really psychotic part of her whole fake pregnancy is that not only does she expect the public to believe she had been pregnant since last April and actually gave birth to that baby...but that she is probably going to tell that baby that she gave birth to it. She is a fake, shallow liar and I don't know why anyone would pay to see her in concert.

Smh

For one people who are so ignorant to write she's fat theres nothin fat about her. Most black women have curves just because your type maybe women who are built like 9 yr old boys. Don't call her fat because of it. For two stop saying that the pictures showed of the alleged Blu Ivy is not a black baby. I'm a black woman of light complexion and if I could post my baby picture on here you would probably be saying the same thing I had pale skin with a head full of straight black hair I looked asian. But look at me now a black woman.

Vanessa