Juvenile

I LOVE My Son ... Even Though

I Want a Paternity Test

4/10/2012 8:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Juvenile
Rapper Juvenile tells TMZ ... he strongly believes he's the biological father of his 13-year-old son ... and claims he only demanded a paternity test as a procedural step to "get custody" of the kid.

Juvenile recently filed court docs, demanding the test ... claiming he never established paternity when his son was born and didn't even sign the birth certificate at the time.

He also claimed the boy's mother has had sexual relations with other people ... so there's a chance he's not the real daddy.

But despite what he said in the court papers, Juv tells TMZ ... "My son acts and looks just like me. I am doing this for procedural reasons to get custody."

What complicated the matter even more ... Juvenile owes $160,000 in unpaid child support ... so if the test proves the kid ISN'T his ... he could be off the hook.

Still, Juvenile tells us he "highly doubts" the test will come back negative ... and says, "I love my son to death ... I hope the test proves that he is mine."

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

manbearpig

yep- that is one classy looking dude.

2idiots

dang bro, that grill is tight. u bes' be watchin yo sef, widda grill like dat and u bein' a brotha, kim kardashian gonna be tryin to yo stuff, you know what i'm sayin, right?

Pua

If I was the kid, I would want a paternity suit to prove that it WASN'T my dad....what a stereotypical idiot.

CriticXtreme

Shut up with the "love thing". I know this is all for the media. Now go to DNA and get the results.

Loud4Many

This week, for the first time in years, I didn't finish watching the show. You guys need to get back to being more TMZ and less BET. Pandering, Z-list ghetto news is not what your fans want.

Marlena

I'd be so ashamed if that fool was my sperm donor - looks like he definitely has an IQ of about 75 - it's the grill makes him look really stupid. He's rich cause all the welfare mamas will spend their last welfare dollar to buy his crap.

shrimperdan

If you loved your child you would not be $160...,000 behind in your child support. Wants custody? Try supporting your child you deadbeat asshat!

Mon

This whole Natural Selection experiment is failing miserably. Savants are breeding stupid, one confused child at a time...

Warrenhoskins

Not bad.

intothearena

Rather than have natural teeth,those things look like he's got food stuck in between them...gross and ugly...one word__"mushmouth"..lmao

brian

If he's broke from all the cash he laid down on his ugly golden grill, he can alway call Maury Povich for a daddy result.

Grant