Lindsay Lohan

Will Ask Cops to

Investigate Accuser

4/10/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan and her attorney, Shawn Holley
Lindsay Lohan
and her attorney, Shawn Holley, will go to the West Hollywood Sheriff's substation and ask detectives to investigate the woman accusing Lindsay of battering her -- investigate her for filing a false police report.

TMZ broke the story, the woman claims Lindsay pushed and shoved her at the Standard Hotel Thursday night. Two days later she went to the Sheriff's Department and deputies took an incident report.

But Lindsay insists she was at home Thursday night watching "Homeland." What's more ... there is not a single photo of Lindsay inside or outside the Standard Hotel on Thursday night, and that is highly suspicious.

Filing a false police report is a crime in California, punishable by 6 months in jail.

Holley tells TMZ, "If it's true that someone made false accusations against Ms. Lohan and reported those false claims to police, we will take appropriate action -- which includes seeking the prosecution of that individual."

LLsez

astrology..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bagladey

O-M-G, I am at the end of my Lindsay Lohan tolerance level. I don't care what happens to her, I just don't want to hear about it. GO AWAY LINDSAY LOHAN, GO AWAAAAAAAYY!!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Sez, LOVE the avi.

Firefly

Has anyone thought that maybe Shawn Holly is secretly setting Lindsay up for a fall. Yeah we will take appropriate action -- which includes seeking the prosecution of that individual."
Knowing full well that Lindsay set this up to get sympathy votes, Shawn went to court knowing that Lindsay would not win this one. Smiling to herself as the evidence shows that it was all for publicity . Shawn made sure that Lindsay would pay for all her past get out of jail free passes. That way Lindsay would fire her and she wouldn't have to represent her in court anymore. It's a win win situation.

Jay

Since this is a non violent midemeanor jail time should clearly not be saught in this case.

It's Nikki Bitches

Wonder how many phones Honig has thrown at the walls

ketjo

Here's a thought ladies why you're trying in understand Lindsay Lohan.....
In my life and career I have meet and observed a hell of a lot of people actions and personalities.....and I have come to the conclusion that some people are born Mean......
that certain something called conscious is missing, that part of the physic that learns respect, and honor and honestly, love of others is not there. Its all me , me , me and their is no room for anyone or anything else...
They make really cute babies, and learn to manipulate people by the time they are 3 yr old they are masters of manipulation and getting their own way...and they grow up into demanding mean teens who can turn on the 100 watt smiles at well.. The Lohan girls are prime examples of that..and yes it could have been nipped in the bud as children and changed but left unchecked you get a Lindsay Lohan.....
Lindsay Lohan is what she is because she likes what she is and doesn't what or need your help thanks..just your devotion to her every whim...
Lindsay Lohan is a Mean person who surrounds her self with people who are just and without conciousness and mean as she is...Lohan Inc....

piratesrule8

No doubt all the idiots on here will still try and make out this is Lindsay Lohan's fault... Doesn't matter how obvious it is that the allegations are false.

awards

ROMAN POLANSKI CVMING TO THE US TO DIRECT LOHAN SISTERS!
$>
“Never have I seen such young, fresh, delicious talent and they are already familiar with my performance enhancing film making drugs, it will be a movie made in Heaven!” said the world famous Director after a long absence from Hollywood. “I am thinking a remake of “Little Women” and “Behind the Green Door” will be the perfect vehicle for our joint redemption, if you know what I mean and I think you do, eh?” Asked about financing and contracts he said “We don’t need no stinking contracts…!” Apparently the low budget film will star just the three of them and a supporting staff of fluffers, stuffers, poofters, bar tenders, chamber maids and a donkey.

Amy

This is the same crap she pulled with the Kamans when she stole the necklace. Denied she'd ever been there (then came security camera footage), denied she had the necklace (then came pap photos of her in it), called them liars and said she'd sue them for defamation. Aaaaaaaaand then she pled guilty. Same old song and dance for this crackhead.

Jay W.

Unfortunately, things don't go from bad to good overnight. It'll take time to get peoples trust back. Best of luck to Linds.

stef

That's amusing...LL wants to prosecute someone making false allegations against her...the same way SHE made false accusations and accused innocent people of causing multiple auto accidents when it was SHE who was driving coked up. Why is it a big deal that she wasn't seen on video at the club? She lied and said her clubbing days were over...perhaps she entered from a side/hidden entrance. And Homeland isn't on Thursday night, it repeats on Monday nights. DUH.

melody

HONIG and TMZ said it was The Standard Hotel. There are no offical reports stating this was were the incident took place. Nice try Lohan, I hope Amanda sues you

Grandma Cracker

No matter how you slice and dice it, this is not good publicity for Lindsay. She's selling stories to the paps and it makes her look pathetic. Lindsay could be ladling soup at the homeless shelter and she would still look self centered and uncaring. She is just not a nice person.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

[D] I never do anything wrong
[A] That isn’t Salvia in my bong
[D7] You didn’t see me doing coke
[D] That champagne glass still isn’t broke
[A] I’ve never peed right on the floor
[D7] I will not shoplift anymore