Lindsay Lohan

Will Ask Cops to

Investigate Accuser

4/10/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan and her attorney, Shawn Holley
Lindsay Lohan
and her attorney, Shawn Holley, will go to the West Hollywood Sheriff's substation and ask detectives to investigate the woman accusing Lindsay of battering her -- investigate her for filing a false police report.

TMZ broke the story, the woman claims Lindsay pushed and shoved her at the Standard Hotel Thursday night. Two days later she went to the Sheriff's Department and deputies took an incident report.

But Lindsay insists she was at home Thursday night watching "Homeland." What's more ... there is not a single photo of Lindsay inside or outside the Standard Hotel on Thursday night, and that is highly suspicious.

Filing a false police report is a crime in California, punishable by 6 months in jail.

Holley tells TMZ, "If it's true that someone made false accusations against Ms. Lohan and reported those false claims to police, we will take appropriate action -- which includes seeking the prosecution of that individual."

Vorlon

Woo Hoo another instamember clown!

Dion
Joined:
3 hours ago

andyscandy

Nicole is now following Travis A. Nicolaysen on twitter..
she wants to give him a safe haven from the "Pesky" cops..
Vandersloot blocked her

Nikki

FUTM, taking the family and all the kids to see 21 Jump street. I'll check later to see if my wish came true :)

ketjo

UteOhhhh !!!
Lindsay and Lohan Inc are in trouble now........
Looks like Harvey has found himself a new pony to ride into the ground......Amanda Bynes.....
Amanda Pony is now loaded into the gate and ready to run...lets see how Lohan Inc is going take Harvey flirting with another woman....Hell Amanda better look behind her Lindsay will be sneaking up with a tire iron...or a baseball bat cause she don't share well...No sir re !!!
Nobody messes with Lindsay spotlight or her man/woman while she can help it....

awards

EXERCISING WITH LINDSAY ON XBOX NOW!
$>
TMZ Readers and Writers who desire some exercise while enjoying the World’s Most Trusted Gossip Site (YES YOU TMZ!) may want to investigate how I start my day and achieve balance in my life, eh?
$
Breakfast: the most important meal of the day! I like to start with the “Carlos Casteneda” (3 Quail eggs, three jalapenos, three tequila shots, three mescal worms, three tabs of LSD, three E’s, three peyote buttons {good for weight loss, you boot!}, three splits of Veuve Clicquot and an orange). Now the fun BEGINS!
$
I cue up the XBOX on the big screen with the downloadable Lindsay Lohan Kegel Exercise Interactive Game and switch on “Full Imagination Mode” and it is just like shooting ducks at the county fair arcade and shooting gallery! Well, sort of…eh? You want a clam like a Vise-Grip? Just Do It the Lindsay way!
Back later! Have to reload!

Sandy Brooks

Liar liar pants are on fire as always

Firefly

I love putting words to pictures like the one above looks like Lindsay is thinking:

I just know your going to throw me under the bus Shawn. While Shawn is thinking: Damn straight I will, I'm just waiting for the right time to do it.

Firefly

She's got heart shaped "locket" earrings on. Locked up like Lindsay Lohan. wonder if it is to reming her that she could get locked up and the key thrown away..........na won't happen and she knows it. They are probably something she stole from a friend.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

At least my diamond tiara isn't stolen.

Nikki

FUTM- "I LOVE IT" I LOVE YOU TOO, YOU ARE THE BEST! THANK YOU SO MUCH....Mwahahahaha!
This just made my day :-)

Red Cloud

You know what's really weird? The delusional, dopey woman who falsely accused Lindsay of shoving her could easily be a hater here on this board. She would get multiple green thumbs if she posted ridiculous, nonsensical and hateful comments. She would fit right in. Are haters proud?? MAXIMUM LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

.....and the delirious LindsayLovers could be doing it just to get her publicity. Your theory doesn't hold champagne, Red Clot.

ketjo

You know between you and Rouge Warrior hinting at one of us h8ters being that woman you are about as subtle at a brick wall falling on somebody. Rouge has been insinuating for since this story broke and now you...get real man/woman whoever you are..we're not that stupid..now if you were hinting about one of the Lindsay loonies I might believe you but hell most of us are scattered all over this big wide country and never been in spitting distances of Hollywood ...and if we were looking up a whore like Lindsay would be the last thing we would want to do...I don't care if she was standing naked in the middle of Hollywood and Vine I won't stop to even look....cause there won't be nothing to see...
Try spinning something else and stop sounding so redicluious....

superbadnerves1

your no longer relevant now that your clean now everyone will try to make a big deal out of that bynes girl so sit down and stfu as for the other girl leave her alone she is young let her have fun lohan was a crackhead.

Jzauzig

well we all know Amanda Bynes was at the Standard on thursday night and from her recent DUI pictures she was looking a little "LiLo" so maybe the girl in the club is just mistaking Lindsay for Amanda? hmmmm.....