Lisa Lampanelli

Backlash After Comic Hurls

Racial Slur at Dayana Mendoza

4/10/2012 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_8idds7p2_0_bcry2c2y
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Dayana Mendoza is firing back at Lisa Lampanelli ... claiming Lisa insulted an "entire Hispanic culture" when she called the beauty queen a "sp*c" during a radio interview.

It all went down last month when Lampanelli appeared on Sirius XM and said, "I actually would love to see [Dayana] giving birth. She’s a sp*c! She’s going to do it f**king soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

0410_dayana_mendoza__miss_universesubasset
Now, Dayana is speaking out about the racial slur ... telling the Huffington Post, "I understand that it's Lisa's job to make fun of people for a living. If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

We reached out to Lisa for comment -- so far, no response.

ExtraKetchup

I used to like Lisa when I thought her meanness was just an act, but her behavior on The Apprentice is downright embarrassing. She is a juvenile, catty 12 year old trapped in a 50 year old woman's body. It's painful to listen to her speak at times.

Carol

I've never heard of Lisa till CA. I had to google her to see who she is. A disgusting POS.

PT

Oh good grief - get over it. You wear your heart on your sleeve. As your mama told you long ago... "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but *words will never hurt me*.

lisa2

Lisa is just crude ugh

Her personality even when she is not being "funny" - sarcarsm - is incredibly unlikeable.
trump fire her already...

karen

How is this woman not being sued for everything and running from people protesting
her horrible, inflammatory rants? I have NEVER heard anyone so insanely cruel.
People actually think she is funny?????????????????

whyme

UGGHHH!! i do not like LISA at ALL!! shes just not funny at all. the only thing about her that is funny is her looks.

right straight

Racism doesn't exist in America anymore...at least that's what a white person recently told me.

Brooke

Hey Dayana..ever heard the phrase "TAKE A JOKE"? It's all in good fun to entertain only, lighten up.

Ric

Lisa Lampa...whatever that means is a nobody and mediocre dirty-mouthed "comedian".

Ric

Yes, definitively there is no more racism in America....

Toasty J

That is her style of comedy. She is tearing down stereotypes by using them in a satirical way. If you are too stupid to understand it, try to think harder.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

What did Lisa say that was wrong?

Ric

So, she should make "fun" of D. Trump instead.

Wellington

Lisa has been a non stop screaming harpy on Celebrity Apprentice. She's obnoxious and always blowing her own horn. It's amazing to me how Dayana has been able to put up with Lisa's B.S. with such grace and dignity. Lisa is obviously jealous of Dayana. Lisa is always taking credit for the driving force behind the tasks--the tasks they always lose. Being that caustic may serve Lisa well in her comedy act, but in real human relations and being a team player it's horrendous. Lisa needs to get a clue because she comes across as a loser trying to convince everyone she's the best thing ever.

Carol

"Thats what she does" That's her thing" That's her style" SO WHAT! She's still a sorry excuse for a human being.