Lisa Lampanelli

Backlash After Comic Hurls

Racial Slur at Dayana Mendoza

4/10/2012 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_8idds7p2_0_bcry2c2y
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Dayana Mendoza is firing back at Lisa Lampanelli ... claiming Lisa insulted an "entire Hispanic culture" when she called the beauty queen a "sp*c" during a radio interview.

It all went down last month when Lampanelli appeared on Sirius XM and said, "I actually would love to see [Dayana] giving birth. She’s a sp*c! She’s going to do it f**king soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

0410_dayana_mendoza__miss_universesubasset
Now, Dayana is speaking out about the racial slur ... telling the Huffington Post, "I understand that it's Lisa's job to make fun of people for a living. If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

We reached out to Lisa for comment -- so far, no response.

ER

lisa is an ugly ignorant repulsive human she doesnt doesnt to clean the floor that mendoza walks on- totally disgusting and a disgrace

JoAnn

Dayana is not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well. She took Lisa Lampanelli's nasty jealousy without lowering herself down Lisa's immature level. I have to be honest I was not familiar with either Dayana or Lisa until the show. I don't find humor like Lisa's funny and I never followed beauty competitions. All my support goes to Dayana and her mature attitude she continued to uphold while being attacked for false reasons. I wish her all the blessings in life she derserves. As for Lisa it time for her to stop the phoney tears and see what she really is jealous.

Faye Patterson

I have been watching Celebrity Apprentice and have not enjoyed Lisa Lampanelli at all. I find her actions and the actions of Aubrey O'Day very childish. I have been rooting for one or the other to be voted off. I admire Dayana Mendoza and think she has handled her mistreatment from Lampanelli and O'Day very well. She is a very beautiful woman and a classy lady. I wish her well in the game.

JTnJT

Lisa must be a terribly unhappy person...what a sh*tty outlook she seems to have on everyone else in this world except of course herself. She is a bully...no two ways about it. Comic???? Personally I can't say I've heard too much out of her mouth I would consider comedic...nothing funny about putting down other human beings with the snide holier-than-thou racial comments that come spewing from her lips.
Personally, I hope to see that Dayana is the one still standing at the end of this seasons "Apprentice"...or at the very least that she lasts longer than Lisa!

Beckaleck

OMG, thats whats wrong with this country. Everybody is too freaking sensitive. She just says out loud what we all think to ourselves. Lighten up folks. I HATE "real" predjudice, but she is a racy comedienne and she picks on everybody. She has a white man but talks about how much she loves the 'company' of black men and how many shes had. Geez. Politically correct morons, can't take a joke.

Barbara

Blake Shelton chose the wrong singer. He will regret it, I am sure. The lady could sing Country, Pop, etc. After the decision Blake made, I put phone back on hook. The best was gone.

Louis Calabro

White hate crime victim describes racially motivated black mob attack in Grand Rapids
"...I was a victim of a “Trayvon Martin” related Black on White Hate Crime.

On Sunday 3/25/2012 at approximately 12:20AM, in Grand Rapids Michigan, near Sixth Street and Broadway, I was beaten with a large chain five to six times in my temple area (I could have died). This was for no reason other than that I am white. They did not rob me they just called me a white piece of **** and said I deserve it what I was getting. They did not only beat me but four to six others for the same reason (i.e. no robbery just racial hatred).

I was told by the detective that those kids being about 16 or 17 will get no jail time for beating me with a chain and calling me a white piece of **** while they did it..." (more at link)

"I emailed all local news stations and the local press. No one seems to care. No one replied.

I guess it does not make news when it happens to a white person.

All I have so far is pictures the police took and the police report.

I did ID who did it but since they are 17 the police say it is not likely that they will get any jail time even though the "youth gang" as they call them was responsible for 4 other racially motivated aggravated assaults within a 48 period of mine."
- Jacob Palasek

Editor note: apparently Black-on White hate crime attacks are not 'newsworthy'.
Because they are so common? Or because there is a fear of reporting black on white crime as it would be 'racist'?
Or because blacks and 'black leaders' see all blacks accused as 'innocent victims of white racism'.
There is a fear of igniting black races riots as in the 1960...'s which destroyed several U.S. cities.

Derek

I agree that she said nothing different than what she would say if she were performing at one of her shows. The problem is, she wasn't performing at one of her shows. This was an interview on a national radio show. It wasn't the appropriate place for that type of "joke".

Cindy

I DO NOT like Lisa. She is a bully and everything she says about others - is exactly what she is. She is rude, crude and .... and I just don't have the words to explain how I feel about her. I HOPE that Dayana wins Apprentice and sticks it to Lisa. Who's team keeps losing Lisa?????

Cadeem

Some people seem too stupid to realize there is a difference between racial humour and just plain racism. Notice that Russell Peters mocks every race but never uses derogatory words. It's a thin line sometimes, but he's smart enough not to cross it.

lotus

You either love or hate Lisa. This is part of her on-stage persona, if people are not familiar with her act, this comment seems offensive to all people of "Hispanic" origin/background. If you are familiar with her stand-up and this season of Apprentice, then you might have some more clarity that this is an individual insult.

LORRI

She's a rude pig. All she knows how to do is be a rude fat pig. Imagine that as an existance. She's such a gas bag. Pathetic excuse for a human being, the way she treats people.

WHATEVER

SHE IS A FAT PIG. THE WAY SHE TREATS PEOPLE IS REALLY DISGUSTING. UGLY FAT GAS BAG, GO TO HELL. ALL SHE KNOWS HOW TO DO IS CUT PEOPLE DOWN AND SHE THINKS THAT IS A "JOB", THINKS SHE IS A PROFESSIONAL. SHE IS NOTHING BUT A PIG.

Ernest De Brew

Lisa and a few others on Celebrity Apprentice were kind of racist intentionally or not. But, I side with Dayana all the way. What and how Lisa treated her is inexcusable.

Jan

The difference between Lisa and Dayana is, Dayana has Class and Lisa is just Crass!