Lisa Lampanelli

Backlash After Comic Hurls

Racial Slur at Dayana Mendoza

4/10/2012 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_8idds7p2_0_bcry2c2y
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Dayana Mendoza is firing back at Lisa Lampanelli ... claiming Lisa insulted an "entire Hispanic culture" when she called the beauty queen a "sp*c" during a radio interview.

It all went down last month when Lampanelli appeared on Sirius XM and said, "I actually would love to see [Dayana] giving birth. She’s a sp*c! She’s going to do it f**king soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

0410_dayana_mendoza__miss_universesubasset
Now, Dayana is speaking out about the racial slur ... telling the Huffington Post, "I understand that it's Lisa's job to make fun of people for a living. If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

We reached out to Lisa for comment -- so far, no response.

chrissydo

This hag cannot distinguish real life from her hateful and mean jokes. Jealous maybe that she hasn't a bit of beauty in her life inside or out. She's just proving what an ugly and unhappy person she really is. Too late for the tears Lisa the gig is up!

Sara

Lisa Uglynelli is so Jealous of Dayana and she is such a big fat bully! She should try not to critcize so much. If she is so insecure about herself and doesn't have anybody to give her nice compliments that is not anyone's fault but hers. I feel really sorry for her and I hope she knows that what goes around comes around! You should treat people with respect in order to get respect! As far as calling Dayana a spick she should try saying that to a person that will give her a piece of their mind like myself!! I will continue praying for her in the meantime!!

jessa

Why is it ok for a "comedian" to speak so horribly about people? Why are they allowed to say the very words that divide so many people in our own country? Just because she's a so called comedian shouldn't afford her that right. It's nothing but hate speech under the guise of comedy...it's not right.

OPYOLI

Lisa Lampanelli has no room to talk. Isn't Lampanelli of Italian origin, and arn't all Italians associated with the mafia. How do you like that racial joke. To the joker who said there is no Mexican culture - go back to where your people came from. Mexican's were here before your kind came to this country. But just like your people all over the world, you think your a native now - guess what your not!!! Your people came across a hugh ocean. Yeah your people of European descent are all over the world and now claim to be natives to the counties your ancestors took by force - guess what? Your not. And if you don't like dealing with minorities than go back to the land of your ancestors. When your ancestors left Europe, what did they think they were going to come across, other white people - not!!!

OPYOLI

First all let me provide a few answers to all of the ignorant people who have been making racial comments against Mexicans and something about their tacos and burritos - you are all stupid people who have no knowledge of history and make predetermined comments before knowing the facts. Number one fact: Dayana Mendoza is not Mexican she is from Argentina. Number two fact: Argentina's population is mostly of Italian or German descent (oh, let's not forget the native Indians) so there is a good possibility that Dayana Mendoza migh have some Italian ancestry. So that fat bully Lisa Lampanelli is so stupid that she is not even aware she might be picking on someone from her own race. And for those stupid people out there who might argue this: do some research and you will see that I am stating facts about the racial background of alot of Argentina's population. Number three fact: Mexicans were here before all of you stupid people who's ancesters came across some hugh ocean. Number four fact: Mexicans are of Indian ancestory so we have every right to be here. And just like in the Western days when you white people kept coming west even though Mexican people did not like it - you kept coming - so guess what? Mexicans will keep coming because just like white people didn't get the hint back in those Western days - Mexican's don't either. Number five fact: The Cowboy culture comes from the Mexican culture but just like everything else in this world you white people take what you like from a culture and make it your own and call your invention. Again in answer to those stupid people who don't read: pick up a book or better yet do some research on the Internet and look up history on the cowboy culture.

Justfor

Lampanelli is disgusting. I love jokes, gaga, good comedy...but since when is disrespecting people and having uncontrolled rage funny? The people who find it entertaining to watch and laugh at people with psychological "issues" are creepy...and the comedienne might not realize that these people are not laughing at jokes or skilled storytelling, these are creepy people who enjoy watching human train wrecks. The whole thing is sad and gross.

jse

someone needs to shoot the fat racist whale

Lisa Sucks

I'm so disgusted with Lisa's horrible behavior shes is a fat insecure bulldog, she is the most appalling person I've ever seen on National TV.

Joe

Oh look, all the white trash inbreds are trying to defend the use of racial slurs from their mom's basement. They're probably the typical Catholic child molesters as well.

Emily

Lisa is a PIG. No, I'm sorry, that would be INSULTING TO PIGS. She is disgusting. Why is she one of the top comedians? She's not funny. She was not funny at all on Celebrity Apprentice. After people see her for what she is, hopefully no one will go to see her perform. Because with her, it's not an act. She's a mean, disgusting waste of a human being. Totally bi-polar, insecure, a crybaby and a BULLY.

Brenda

I think Dayana is one of the most beautiful women I have seen, both to look at and in her elegance in handling what happened to her on the Apprentice. I cannot undestand why Lisa was allowed to get away with the way she treated her. Dayana is a kind, caring woman to be admired for the way she handled herself. Lisa is nothing more than a bully I think the show thinks the fireworks are good for ratings. It is such a tragedy that such behavior is accepted by the Trump family. Do they not watch the show? Dayana, I am a 58 year old mother of two grown adult children and I bow to you and your amazing grace and beauty. You should be proud of yourself and the way you handled a very difficult situation. You deserved much better. Lisa is a very rude person and I am sure she has deep rooted problems, that make her so ugly and mean. I support you and all that you stand for and do. I wish you every success and compliment you on your compassionate personality and behaviour in a very disrespectful environment. No one deserves to be treated like you were. I apologize for what you went through as a woman in this society..............I want to say you are strong and courageous.

TJ25

Lisa Lampanelli has major mental and emotional problems and needs to seek help. She calls these dysfunctions comedic talent. Its actually an ugly inferiority complex that drives her to be abusive in the guise of humor, period!

TJ25

By the way using that slur could be considered calling the kettle black with a name like Lampanelli?

Fran McGillicuddy

Lisa Lampanelli is a disgrace and should not have been allowed to abuse Dayana so viciously and in such offensive language on the Celebrity Apprentice last night. Trump sits there and eggs her on and allows this attack to continue. His daughter or son should have intervened. I found last night's show completely disgusting so much so I changed to another program. Lisa and Aubrey are BULLIES and such poor role models that I think Celebrity Apprentice should be taken off the air before it sends the message that bullying is acceptable. Many young people watch this show. What do the people in South America think? Aubrey raised money to work against bullying so how does it happen that there is horrendous adult bullying on this show? Clay, Arsenio, and Teresa have enough class to speak appropriately. Lisa and Aubrey are like ancient gladiators in an amphitheater. If Lisa should win it will make me feel that there is no hope for humanity. Sooooooooooooooooooo disillusioned!

Donna Robbins

Lisa Lampanelli is a poster child for bullying.