Lisa Lampanelli

Backlash After Comic Hurls

Racial Slur at Dayana Mendoza

4/10/2012 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_8idds7p2_0_bcry2c2y
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Dayana Mendoza is firing back at Lisa Lampanelli ... claiming Lisa insulted an "entire Hispanic culture" when she called the beauty queen a "sp*c" during a radio interview.

It all went down last month when Lampanelli appeared on Sirius XM and said, "I actually would love to see [Dayana] giving birth. She’s a sp*c! She’s going to do it f**king soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

0410_dayana_mendoza__miss_universesubasset
Now, Dayana is speaking out about the racial slur ... telling the Huffington Post, "I understand that it's Lisa's job to make fun of people for a living. If poking fun at me can help her sell tickets to her shows, no problem, I am happy to help her put food on her table. However, when she uses racial slurs, she is not only targeting myself but degrading an entire Hispanic culture."

We reached out to Lisa for comment -- so far, no response.

Hispanic

Lisa has some serious issues that she deals with by being "funny". She is nothing but a racisist pig. Spend your "millions" on a psychologist instead of on food.

anne davis

LAMPANELLI IS NOT FUNNY, IN FACT QUITE A DISPICTABLE HUMAN BEING. Don't know how anyone could sit through one of her shows. She is a total PIG!

Sienna Sacha

Dayana, didn't you get the memo?. . Liberal pigs like Whoopie Goldberg, Maddow and Lampanelli are allowed to be racist and societal s***. . .its the rest of us who can't disagree with them or WE are the bad evil racists. . . such as life

kitnplayn

In some regions, if you call a hispanic person a spic, you might find yourself wearing the sharp end of a knife in your back. Lisa Lampanelli is nothing but a stooge who is trying to impress Trump, and Donald has no problem taking the money that flows from the fat old lady bullying the pretty girl. Trump is just as bad as Lisa, since he is profiting from it too, and smirks every time it goes too far. Trump and Lisa, cut from the same arrogant, heartless, greedy cloth. Seriously, anyone who says they genuinely respect Trump or Lisa, are lying to get a piece of their dirty money.

barry

Lampinelli is a mess but she's hysterical.

Slick

Not that its important I'm a black male. I absolutely think she's funny. I think she says alot of things that we all may want to say but cant because our society views in a bad light.

heath

Lisa L. is to be pitied....I never heard of her before Celebrity A....makes you wonder why she was even chosen to be on the show...it sickened me to the point that I turned it off and I have watched it from day one. If the Trumps can't find better participants with more worthy charities than the ones that were represented...I believe their viewership will plummet. Lampanelli and Aubrey are evil and not worthy of airtime.

Jeskickin

Lisa is a jerk, and so is Aubrey. Anyone tired of them saying how good they are? They may be talented, but their losses show they don't have the bragging rights they seem to think they have.

eileen

lisa is funny - i wish someone would have told me. she seems as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside. she didn't have a positive word all season. really really sad to see her go - haha Now lets move on to phony aybrey

Rick D.

Glad to see her go. What an errogant person. I guess some of the celebrities are so full of themselves that they think they can do or say anything. Many of them don't even realize that they have done their careers more harm then good. I will never go see her in person, I will never buy or listen to another Dionne Warwick or Cyndi Lauper record, and what can you say about Piers Morgan. Join me in ignoring the arrigant.

OPYOLI

I am so happy to see that racist fat slob go. I pray to God that her career goes down the drain.

OPYOLI

I was disgusted with Lisa Lampanelli's interview last night. She sounded so sweet in her answers to the interviewer's and even said she had apologized for her angry outburst. She's a liar - not once did I hear her apologize to her victims of her verbal abuse. In one session I heard her apologize to Donald Trump but it was not Donald Trump she was trashing, therefore, that apology does not count. I hope Arsenio Hall wins he really deserves it. I know he lost his temper once on the show but he did apologise to Audrey even though she did not deserve it. I was really impressed with his interview.

Charles Roberts

Lisa Lampanelli claims she is brilliant educated and a successful business woman and Dayana will be washed up by 60.
Hey Lisa you ignorant brain dead slob!!! When you are on a radio station speaking to the public learn to speak English. Donald Trump said " " , it is not correct to say Donal Trump goes ". a child before that attend elementary school would use those words.
So Lisa , Donald Trump said " Dayana is intelligent as Miss Universe" not Donald Trump goes " .
I am appalled to learn you are of Italian and Polish decent but calling Dayana a spic is disgraceful.
I hope everyone boycotts your shows for the next 10 years. Try to get off your over indulgent unhealthy diet and lose 80 lbs , act like a lady an apologize to every Spanish speaking person in this country.. How in God's name were you a writer and journalist before you became a comedian. My gosh , do you have any idea how dumb you sound on radio , especially when you are not in front of a camera and had time to practice what you wish to say.

kimmy

About Lisas comedy: It always depends on who makes the joke. If the person is really a racist, there's nothing funny about a racist joke. If the person is not a racist. We laugh about the craziness and the horrible thought. But Lisa showed her true colors. She's not funny and her routines suck anyway. It's thighslapping humor for drunk people that would laugh at anything. And by saying **** all the time, you only get cheap and easy laughs. I can't stand this vile person!

Sherry8

Lisa was so vicious to Dayana. I don't know how much of this stuff is staged, but I was disgusted with Lisa. I will definitely never see one of her comedy shows. Even if Lisa & Lou were dumb (which they're not), that's no way to treat anyone. Lisa is a bitter, loudmouth, abusive bully. She contradicted herself all of the time. She thinks speaking more than one language is not a measure of intelligence - but being creative with cuss words is? Give me a break! I'm so glad she's finally off. She needs to learn from Ellen Degeneres who is 1,000 times funnier while still being a decent human being.