Octomom

Ahole Smashes Car Window

'Leave California or Die'

4/10/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

The car belonging to Octomom had the window smashed.
Outrage over Octomom's decision to go on welfare has reached new violent heights -- because last weekend, some cruel jerkwad straight up SMASHED her car window ... and even left behind a handwritten death threat.

Nadya Suleman tells TMZ, she heard several strange noises outside her house early Saturday morning -- but brushed them off and went back to sleep. When she got out of bed at 9am, Nadya says her neighbors were at her door ... and informed her that her car window had been broken.

Whoever vandalized the car knew who his/her victim was too -- because the criminal left behind a handwritten note, reading, "Leave California or you will die."

Note to Octomom: Leave California or you will die.
Octo's father filed a police report after the incident. The investigation is ongoing.

Robin

whoever did that is a terrible person so what if shes on welfare she needs the money to take care of her kids and i support her 100 percent

Robin

Vic

So it's been made clear that Octomom lied to the Police when she said she didn't know where the "death threat" note was...she sold it to TMZ!!! Will TMZ have the balls to run the story when the truth comes out that this was all a big ole Octo-lie? I've seen the handwriting comparison & I'm convinced she wrote the note! That is one really messed up broad.

thetruthhurts

first of all; all her life has been a big mistake since she decided to have the other babies when she already had six. she obviously couldn't afford to take care of those 6 so what in the world made her think she could take care of 8 more; come on nadya get help. all this about threatening notes is one more way of getting attention, that's all she wants. she's trying to hard to get money but all i can say to her is sweet heart ''GET A FREAKEN JOB AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN KIDS'', isn't that why you wanted all 14 of them in the first place.

Vic

Compare Octomom writing to the "death threat" note. http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/NadyaTues1.pdf
Her V is like a check mark & she goes into the e awkwardly, just like the death threat note,Her double L is almost exact! I'm no detective but to me it's very obvious Octomom wrote the note! She's claiming to be a bully now bc it's a real & very serious world issue...This woman has no limit!

Yayabeanes

Why does she need a car after all, she used to have all those kids stuffed in her vagina clown car.

Boze

Ya know, without the stupid note, that would hardly be seen as a "death threat". Wackadoodles (and regular people) get their windas broken all the time. I wonder if the cops said as much when they were there and saw it. Thus the afterthought to manufacture a "death threat note" before calling TMZ and Inside Edition for an "exclusive" interview. (How is it exclusive if 28 people interview? Oh, my bad, 28 versions. One for each outlet = exclusive.) Anyway, cops learn about the note from the ragsites and head back out there to inquire. "Uh oh! Didn`t think it was important so I never mentioned it and now I don`t have it! But you can read the whole frightening story (all 28 versions of it) on the web! I took a picture of the note before I threw it out so my kids wouldn`t see it! They don`t watch TV or access the internet!" Seriously, I`m amazed anyone fell for this one.

Lucifer

Did the police serve for Suleman as her vehicle to provide legitimate verification that at the least, an act of vandalism had actually occured.. regardless of 'who' commited the act? And as long as there is no evidence to lead the act, back to her...? Et voila! The'original'piece of evidence is conveniently, no longer in her possession when the police return to question her about the death threat, which she had significantly failed to report{to the police}. The Police perhaps, served her purpose by validating the act of vandalism, and were then... dispensed with. Oops! It would appear that the Police Dept. was the last to be privy to the 'death threat note'..when in fact, It should have been the first to receive it.
Perhaps Suleman did not intend that the Police become involved with the hoa..death threat? Delving could prove dicy. Was this merely a case of 'To Serve..no need to Protect? Whereas the Police cannot gaurantee to discover the perpetrator of the vandalism, the Rags are gauranteed to 'show her the money'.
I cannot give creedence to a mother who would, with children in the house, hear noises that she states in interview she perceives as 'strange', yet willfully goes back to sleep ? But then, as a mother in receipt of written death threat, my first port of call would not be the Rag Magazines It would be the Police dept.

Farley

Leave her alone you *******s...she is just trying to raise and support her Children....Target the lowlifes that actually take advantage of the system, for ****s sake !!!

Stewie Griffin

Leave car windows alone!
The Octo nut always new that welfare was in her back pocket.

me

How is it that TMZ has the note, but when police asked Natalie for it she all of a sudden didn't have it? Has there been charges against her for filing a false police report yet?

Eve

She is obviously an attention whore so I wouldn't be surprised if she broke them herself. What I want to know is how the hell she can sleep in until 9am with 14 kids?

Eve

What I want to know is how the hell she is able to sleep in till 9am with 14 kids??!I have one and he won't let me sleep past 7!

annie

Sleeping till 9 am? Were all 14 kids still asleep also? I doubt it.

annie

She did it herself.... for more attention.