Octomom

Ahole Smashes Car Window

'Leave California or Die'

4/10/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

The car belonging to Octomom had the window smashed.
Outrage over Octomom's decision to go on welfare has reached new violent heights -- because last weekend, some cruel jerkwad straight up SMASHED her car window ... and even left behind a handwritten death threat.

Nadya Suleman tells TMZ, she heard several strange noises outside her house early Saturday morning -- but brushed them off and went back to sleep. When she got out of bed at 9am, Nadya says her neighbors were at her door ... and informed her that her car window had been broken.

Whoever vandalized the car knew who his/her victim was too -- because the criminal left behind a handwritten note, reading, "Leave California or you will die."

Note to Octomom: Leave California or you will die.
Octo's father filed a police report after the incident. The investigation is ongoing.

slider

Oh pleaseee. that's Octo Crazy's handwriting!!! I've seen it somewhere before. She is nutty as a fruitcake folks.. I fear for those children , I truly do...

Thurston Howell III

What??? This F-TARD has 14 kids are she's does not get her lazy azz out of bed until 9:00 a.m.?

While I don't agree with throwing a brick through her car window, this POS needs to go to Utah where having 14 kids is the norm.

Please Octo FU*K, GET OUT OF CALIFORNIA!!!

Stef

Although I am not thrilled that Octo-Mom is on welfare, the fact is doing illegal acts, threatening and distroying property, not only hurts her but it hurts her children--the innocent victims. They didn't ask to be born, and if you hurt their mother then what happens? They end up seperated and in the foster care system which will cost tax payers a hell of a lot more. I say just leave her alone.

Eli7798

Wait up, your telling me this Beich is on welfare and has a thousand kids and she's getting out of bed at 9am, are you f*@!'n kidding me!! I'm not for violence but she's definitely making me re-thing my morals!

superbadnerves1

Just like a welfare whore sleeping until 9 what happened to breakfast you get all those foodstamps she is pushing a nice truck the person who did this probably had to get on the bus so stfu feeling sorry for her she is garbage people are so dumb taking up for her you idiots lets take a test go down to your local office and apply and see how you get treated

Boze

Going to TMZ with her daily drama is her alternative version of the reality show she craves so badly. Don`t blame TMZ for reporting her crazy antics, it`s what they DO! She knows that, which is why she has them on speed-dial. Radar Online lost interest so TMZ`s her new BFF.

Bruno

Hmmm... Instead of targeting the new, bigger van the damage was to the old one. The note is in a young girls handwriting...complete with doodles. Where was Amerah during this time?

Amberley

WTF...leave her alone and blame the doctor who impregnated her...the doc should be paying for those kids...because it was very very careless of the doctor to inseminate her after she had 6 children and no job...with no husband...

Sandy

It takes a real first class COWARD to pick on a defenseless single mother of 14 little kids, cowardly busting out her car window with a rock in the dead of night where no one can see him/her leaving a childish note. I hope the police get off their lazy azz and catch the loser that done that. Violence should never be a form of justification.

You all can say what you want about Nadya, but vandalizing and death threats should never be okay. I bet the creep wouldn't go down to the county welfare office or to 160...0 Pennsylvania Avenue and throw a rock at the President or any members of congress car window leaving idiotic stupid notes. Ha! And their the ones that giving away your darn tax dollars and food stamps. There would be no welfare/food stamps programs if it wasn't for TPTB! PUNKS!

MJFAN

this is crazy! people are wacko! She ISNT the only one on welfare people!!!! how about the women that pop out babies on purpose so that they can get money for each kid yet treat their own kids like crap! why arent people getting upset that our money is going towards these wacko people. how about the govt stop paying welfare after one kid. once is an oopsies but 2nd time we wont pay for ur own doing. thats why we are in this crap hole

Sandy

Amberley I agree with you. I find it ironic that the whole damn ignorant world is picking on Nadya like she did this alone. She's taking all the heat and all Dr. Kamarava take is no job/lost his medical license. Why TMZ isn't knocking on Dr. K door questioning and harassing him? What, don't tell me he went into hiding and they can't find him? Please... TMZ should be sued for putting Nadya personal business out there and putting her family lives in danger. I know the hell I would sue every last bastard involved at TMZ and then some. It's criminal the way they get away with BS in destructing people personal lives then sit back on their TMZ live mini shows and laugh, joke and take votes about these celebrity's and person of interest lives.

Shame too, I used to be a big fan of TMZ and still come here from time to time out of habit and read their uploads, but I'm fading away slowly from their site. Trust me!

Steve

You *******s at TMZ should pay for it, considering you're the ones who published the story about her going on welfare which put her and her family in danger. People on welfare should have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Obviously she didn't want to go on it but had no choice but you *******s had to go and expose her putting her in danger. GOOD JOB.

Boze

CBS local Los Angeles has a different account altogether and I believe the police before Octo any day. Gee, did she lie to TMZ? Did it happen in the morning or the afternoon? Was there a note or wasn`t there? http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/04/10/la-habra-police-probe-possible-death-threat-against-octomom-nadya-suleman/

Sandy

What is this 9:00 crap? Perhaps she overslept after waking up and fallen back to sleep around 4:AM or perhaps she wasn't feeling well and had women problems that particular morning. Maybe she's been up all night with the little ones and was completely exhausted. It was a Saturday she over slept so that meant no school and since the kids are all old enough to make their own breakfast and she does have family and friends over... need I say more? Don't tell me you all are roosters and get up at the crack of dawn every morning like clockwork? LOL

milly5

KARMA, what goes around comes around. We shud pray for the persons who smashed her windows instead for her. Poor soul, they seem to have a lot of anger issues...