Joe Eszterhas

Mel Said John Lennon

Deserved To Be Shot

4/12/2012 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0411_mel_gibson_3

Mel Gibson celebrates John Lennon's death, claiming he deserved to die ... this according to the screenwriter of the failed "Maccabee" project, Joe Eszterhas.

In a scathing 9-page letter, obtained by The Wrap, Eszterhas claims Mel once ranted about the departed Beatle, "I'm glad he's dead. He deserved to be shot. He was f**king messianic. Listen to his songs! Imagine. I hate that f**king song. I'm glad he's dead."

According to Eszterhas, Mel saved his true fury for Oksana Grigorieva, saying, "I want to f**k her in the ass and stab her while I'm doing it."

And on the business side, Eszterhas claims Mel said this of Ari Emanuel, the head of the William Morris Endeavor Agency: "He's a c*nt Jewboy."

Mel has fired back at Joe, claiming the letter is a pack of lies.

0412_remembering_john_lennon_footer

Generalissimo X

Mel has fired back at Joe, claiming the letter is a pack of lies. Well except for the Jewboy part.

Dan

I can only hope the comments about John Lennon specifically aren't true...to attack a Man that so animatedly persued only "PEACE" amongst all & against strife seems ridiculous to entertain as plausible. I love Mel & think the only thing him guilty of is being "Passionate" about his beliefs,His Pain,His Love, & His View on specific Ppl whether they be of a different ethnic background or the same as him...I doubt he'd speak less so of a Christian if that person wronged him or has been a less then admirable person or contributer to the betterment of life or it's quality in general. I think opportunist ZERO in on anything they CAN if it can be linked to some ethnic slur spoken while inebriated...& many ppl before & after him have done & spoke similar in the same cir***stances...I think he may've used the wrong verbage on an ethnic "FOE" maybe & even invoking their ethnicity, But By no means do I believe he Spoke in a Fashion to Belittle All ppl of the Jewish Religion or any other less then "Normal" behaviors or Life styles...I think all Ppl have "STONES in Their Own GLASS Houses" & should remember to "TREAT OTHERS AS THEY THEMSELVES WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED"...I AM SO Tired of the Vindictive,Arrogant,Hypocritical attacks Ppl always need to go after somebody who we all know damn well is probably fearful of SAYIN ANYthing for fear of it being SPUN on or taken out of context!...Mel I hope things get straightened out for ya & we Can get back to enjoying the GENIUS & Passion you have Favored us With, in your storytelling, Acting & Directing Skills...and there be NO further DELAY in letting you Have at it again My friend. We've ALL loved you for so long (Bull**** to anyone who says different) I hope good or ill you sinserely feel and make any apology's necessary and Move on from this Crap without letting it bring you down so far as to lose yourself because of it...How Dare all the Judgemental *******s that think they've been some kind of "GIFT" to Humanity and don't think they've ever said anything to Cut Hurtfully to somebody thru their lives. These are Hypocritical Judgemental Fools to think they've been Some kind of MORAL Compass Leading the way for ALL other Hypocrates...Nuff Said!

John_Dunkel

I love religious people, they are pissed off all the time because "their God" won't listen to their prayers and is testing them the whole time. And since I'm an agnostic, I'm a happy camper (:

Legend-of-Tristan

Mel is 1000 percent correct...We love him no matter what...

Truth tellers like Mel are always given a bad rap...

tray dogg

Mel Gibson's past has been attacked by the media relentlessly for several years for some very offensive words. Words said in private every time. They've portrayed him in the worst light possible, over a few words. Are we that sensitive on words now a days? This letter is written with the utmost of self absorption and who is the writer?
Joe Eszterhas. Never knew who he was but thank him for Showgirls and after that it was Telling Lies in America - OMG
What a great manipulative writer. Face it Joe. Your script sucked! Showgirls sucked! Get out the industry drama face!

Ceris

I once made the mistake of buying American Rhapsody by Esterhas . This guy is a drugged up weirdo !

Regulas

Agree, Lennon was a Marxist/Commie loving piece of hippie trash.

Leo McCormick

Class Act, Eszterhas. Personal letter to Mel, ostensibly about your time with him, personally and professionally. AND YET the letter somehow finds its way to the WHOLE WORLD TO READ. I am a nobody but if that is how you treat confidences with people you have relationships, personal and/or professional, with, I think I will pass...www.SilvertonGold.org...

Will E

sO i GUESS if I said Harvey Levin likes ***** that could get printed by TMZ. Not a fact as we all know but someone said it..?? So I guess it's a FACT??

suibne

dead or alive, john lennon and his girlfriend were socialist pieces of sht.

suibne

dead or alive, lennon and his girlfriend were socialist morons.
suibne

Kevin

John Lennon was a die hard communist and hated apple pie, baseball, and the American way, so I was not overly distraught when he was murdered. I have a hard time mourning for pinko *** commies.

Bart

Gibson is a sick f- - k.

jason

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY White country and ONLY into White countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY White country and ONLY White countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-Whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the White race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

Bart

Wow. What does Gibson think of his Lethal Weapon co-star, Danny Glover, who is about the most socialist actor in Hollywood?