Joe Eszterhas

Mel Said John Lennon

Deserved To Be Shot

4/12/2012 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0411_mel_gibson_3

Mel Gibson celebrates John Lennon's death, claiming he deserved to die ... this according to the screenwriter of the failed "Maccabee" project, Joe Eszterhas.

In a scathing 9-page letter, obtained by The Wrap, Eszterhas claims Mel once ranted about the departed Beatle, "I'm glad he's dead. He deserved to be shot. He was f**king messianic. Listen to his songs! Imagine. I hate that f**king song. I'm glad he's dead."

According to Eszterhas, Mel saved his true fury for Oksana Grigorieva, saying, "I want to f**k her in the ass and stab her while I'm doing it."

And on the business side, Eszterhas claims Mel said this of Ari Emanuel, the head of the William Morris Endeavor Agency: "He's a c*nt Jewboy."

Mel has fired back at Joe, claiming the letter is a pack of lies.

0412_remembering_john_lennon_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

rumble

Does everyone here know that anti-racism is just a codeword for anti-White? You heard me right. You ever looked up the original lyrics to the Beatle's "Get Back"? Go ahead, look it up, it will shake you up.

Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, White countries for everybody!!

amy Z

Mel is clearly an anti-Semite. I believe he has also lost his mind. I will never see a movie he makes or in which he appears.

jpadawan

It's times like this where I wish a terorrist could blow up Boa with all these mother ****ing bastards with them. Mel, go to hell you **** faced asshat!

Crispin

In 50 years there will be NO majority White countries on earth. Yet Africa has over 50+ all black nations. Asia will remain totally Asian. And that will be true a century from now. It is White countries and ONLY White countries that are being flooded with non-Whites and it is EVERY single White country.
Whites will have gone from almost 30% of the world population in 1900 to approximately 2-3% by the year 2100, per the UN. This is what genocide looks like, educate yourself. When the Chinese try and force assimilate Tibet, it is rightly called genocide. Genocide does not require lining people up and killing them.
If Africa was undergoing forced assimilation and massive immigration of non-blacks, against the wishes of most Africans, to the point that every single African country would be non-black by mid century – well we would know it was genocide.

Anti-Racist is just a CODEWORD for Anti-White.

JazzK

Joe Ezterhas has always been a media whore. He's trying to get back into the limelight with this rant. Your over-rated $10 mill a script days are over, Joe. Trashing Mel isn't going to put you back on the market.

Joe E.

Could it be that Eszterhas is trying to garner brownie points with the Hollywood moguls? Maybe he sets up Mel Gibson to take the heat off of his own horrible writing ability?

Worst part is that Eszterhas gets his own 15 year old son tangled up in this mess. I guess anything to please the ‘powers that be’ eh Joe?

P.S. Mel was right about Lennon

Sharon

This is incredibly crazy. If this is actually true, Mel Gibson has snapped and literally gone off the deep end. I sometimes don't like people and what they may represent yet, I don't wish harm or death upon anyone. I liked John Lennon. I didn't always agree with everything he said or did yet, to make such a statement re: he deserved to get shot and die is beyond rationale. To have that much insane, out of control hatred for people and commenting about how someone deserved to die as well as what he would do to kill Oksana, Mel needs to shut his mouth before someone does it for him. If he's consumed by that much toxic hate, he needs to be locked away before he commits some haneous crime. God only knows what he is capable of, especially while drunk. I don't hate Mel. I only hate what he may think and say if these claims are true. I feel sad that he thinks he has to resort to such means in order to "vent" his thoughts and desires.

Barbara Bingaman

I think that Mel Gibson is such a pig and so full of rage that he would be better off dead.Who says that kind of stuff about John Lennon and Oksana except a horrible person.
Can you imagine the stress involved working with him on the set? I would shoot myself or him!

Christian

Oh nice, youre cutting down one of the greatest people in music cause he didnt believe in god. Ive really liked Mel through the years but the last few years he disgusts me, and ive lost all respect for him. John Lennon was the ****!

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15