Whitney Houston's Sister-in-Law

Thank God ... The Case Is Closed

4/11/2012 3:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_lr4ovr7f_0_t5g1gt1e
Whitney Houston
's sister-in-law Pat Houston tells TMZ, she's relieved the singer's death investigation is finally over.

Pat and Whitney's brother Gary just landed at LAX -- hours after the Beverly Hills Police Dept. concluded its investigation into Whitney's death, deciding once and for all ... foul play was NOT involved.

We asked Pat and Gary if the BHPD's findings brought them closure ... and if they were happy the case has finally been closed -- Pat said yes.

Bottom line, the BHPD decided Whitney died from accidental drowning ... and that's that.

edeveryday

"Whitney died from accidental drowning ...and that's that."
Yeah right, she was swimming laps in the bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, got stuck in the deep end, had a heart attack and drowned.

Amber

Yeah, I know, THANK GOD!!!! Now can you stop posting about her?!?!?!?

Mary

This is the worst botched up case I have ever seen. "Throw enough mud and hopefully something will stick."

Jerrod

She's glad it's over because she had something to do with it. I think her family wanted to keep her drugged because they could control her. Who in the hell takes Flexoril three hours before being expected to sing? I took one pill and it had me under a trance for nearly 24 hours; there was no way she could function. I think it's sad that they wanted to close this case so quickly. That whole interview with Oprah was a bunch of crap. And why the hell was the whole family with her in CA? Something isn't right. The police may not find out who did it but God knows and shall assure that justice is served.

robert troy taylor

i dont care what anyone says for me i think it was foul play i will always fell that was the case no way in hell you pass out in water soon as you hit water you wake up and when you are on those drugs you just want to get out off the water

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2