Chumlee

I Got a Playstation in My

TRICKED OUT Rolls Royce

4/12/2012 7:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

041312_chum_still0412_chumlee_pimped_out_video
"Pawn Stars" has been very VERY good to Chumlee ... 'cause the reality star hit the Hollywood club scene last night in a pimped out Rolls Royce ... complete with a VIDEO GAME system in the back.

A perspiring Chum was on his way out of MyStudio with some friends ... when he crawled into the back of the super-expensive ride ... grabbed a Playstation controller ... and gave us the play-by-play.

"We got FIFA going" ... Chum said ...adding, "It is what it is ... we play Playstation in the Rolls Royce!!!"

Somewhere ... the Old Man is shaking his head ...

really

hey lard ass,whats it feel like knowing your life is two thirds over already? i bet the end ***s while your spanking your micro man hood on the internet. got PURELL?

Elliot Rodger

Who cares?

NorCal

Trailer Park Trash who has some money now for a rental, but give it sometime he will be broke and on the streets of Las Vegas pawning his stuff.

NorCal

Pure Trailer Park Trash might have some money now for a rental but his money won't last. Why doesn't he spend the money on a trainer and a nutritionist. That will make u feel much better in the long run, then renting a Rolls and trying to show off.

jimi

my question is which one will have a massive coronary first? Hoss , Chum, or rick?

shewentwhoa

You'd think he could afford weight loss surgery.

D-INCARNATION

He's going from lovable buffoon to douche.

who dat

Bridget: 5 hours ago

Why is it always the people who have a lucky break with money spend it on the dumbest junk?
===============

Money only makes you more of what you already are. Coming to a cardboard box under the freeway near you...Chumlee

John T.

Love the show but why don't they make him clean up? He needs a haircut badddd, always looks dirty and sloppy.

scoopie

I live about 7 miles from that pawn shop, and no way will I waste my gas going there. Watch it on tv, someone comes in and reasonably expects around 50% of what an expert just came in and said the item is worth. They (Rick especially) drill them down to like 20% of worth. Ripoff one person at a time and I guess you earn a nice ride.

Stormy

Enjoy it now chumplee....More that likely you won't see your mid 40's.

Ernest De Brew

And I want Playstation 3 so much.

anonymous

While there's a recession it's real noble to brag about a play station in your tricked out car. Ugly, fat and greedy. Post things that actually matter.

Latch Johnson

Big deal. I'm a broke college student and I've had a play station 2 running to two head rest lcds in my 04 mountaineer for 3 years. Why does tmz celebrate such mediocracy.

Paddy

Good thing it's got something in the back seat to keep him occupied 'cause he will always be ALONE in that back seat...He just to fat to be f**kin* back there.
No Pawn Shop will give him $20 for that Roller after that Tub O' Goo is done with it

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments