Frances Bean Cobain

Twitter Should Ban My Mother

4/12/2012 3:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Frances Bean Cobain, Dave Grohl and Courtney Love
Courtney Love is a delusional LIAR who should be banned from Twitter forever ... this according to her biological daughter Frances Bean Cobain.

Frances Bean has just issued a statement in response to Love's allegations that former Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl hit on Frances during a recent encounter ... and it's clear, there's still a rift in the family.

Frances Bean states, "While I'm generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn. I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way."

She adds, "I'm in a monogamous relationship and very happy. Twitter should ban my mother."

Grohl has also denied Love's accusations -- saying, "Unfortunately Courtney is on another hateful twitter rant. These new accusations are upsetting, offensive and absolutely untrue."

Jah36

That is one ugly kid. It's like Kurt Cobain with a vagina.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Actually I can't imagine any female with any self-respect wanting to be hit on by dave ghoul. Blegh!

Carl

You know it is bad when the daughter that you raised refers to you as her "biological mother" instead of just her mother. The best thing to ever happen to Courtney was Kurt dieing. Had he lived he would have dumped her within a few years and she wouldn't be seen as the person who carries his legacy. At least with Francis Bean being an adult now she can be the living "face" of her father.

Criss

What is Courtney trying to do to that kid? Like she hasn't been through enough already since before she was even born!
(remember, Courtney hadn't kicked heroin while she was still pregnant with Frances)

OutGettingRibs

What ever happened to FREEDOM OF SPEECH?!!!
C.Love, as far as I can tell, is a piece of crap and may very well have killed Cobain, but since when do the American people encourage CENSORSHIP?! Would you like some people to decide that your comments should be banned?

LeeLoo

Apparently Twitter heeded Frances' pleas. Her Twitter accounts are no longer active.

tellmeaboutit

If they ban her, they should ban a lot of other celebrities too. More celebrities have made asses of themselves on twitter than anywhere else. LOL

Sorry about the mama drama, Francis, but you're doing good on your own, so focus on that.

Majestik

Seriously, Ban COURTNEY from EVERYTHING, especially where it upsets Francis Bean. SHe's actually kept her head above water, never fell into the drug world like her father and her mother. SOME ONE keep Courtney away from Francis whether face to face or Internet. Skank, get over yourself and stop trying to bring your daughter down, SKEEZIK...

Dave

Can't someone have her committed? Clearly Courtney has serious mental (and drug) issues that need to be addressed pronto.

LeeLoo

I don't know about the rest of you but I want to replay that scene in Good Will Hunting where Robin Williams tells Matt Damon that it's not his fault and then I want to give Frances a big hug. I'm proud she turned out to be super awesome and level headed though. I hope she understands that her mother is mentally ill. It sounds like she got a lot of support and good parenting from Kurt's mom though. I can't imagine what it must have been like to grow up for her. I'm just proud she made it through as the strong woman she is today.

Fat Mike

Frances sounds like she's a bigger c**t than her "biological mother". Does she think this is Afghanistan?

JFC10

Courtney sucks, Dave Rocks!

how lame

Google Courtney love twitter. She still has an account.

Dave from Everywhere

Carl, you commented that Kurt would have have left Courtney within a few years. You know what? It was worse than that - when Kurt was murdered, he was already planning to divorce her. Think she liked that? Think that nutcase could handle it? Kristen Pfaff would like to give her input here, but can't because she committed 'suicide', too, within 24 hrs. before she was going to leave Seattle and Courtney behind. Everything the general public thinks it knows about his 'suicide' is a falsehood. It's rather incredible when you put the pieces of fact together, because it takes hardly any time at all to see how the official story is a blatantly phony one. No one should just take my word for it - go look at the evidence for yourselves, if you're interested. It certainly surprised me when I started looking at it.

BB not bb

I heard that Courtney also mentioned that she found out that Brittney Spears was molested by her father and that is why she had a breakdown. I think she said that Brittney had confided in her and asked for health, but once she made it public on a Twitter, Britteny denied it.

I also heard that she is part of a government mind control program called MK-Ultra and that her father might have molested her as part of the programming. I would really like her to elaborate on why she thinks Dave hit on her daughter. Maybe it was a misunderstanding or a joke, or maybe it was a pass that went over Frances's head. I don't think rock stars are known to never hit on young ladies, so it is possible.

Frances has been poisoned in her mind agaisnt her mother. I think maybe due to the speculations that Courtney actually arranged for her father's death. If Courtney did kill Kurt, I think it might have been part of her MK-Ultra programming. Maybe she didn't fully know what she was doing.

I have heard that Courtney has like a genius IQ, so she may be hard for many people around her to understand, espeically when she gets confused herself. I think Frances is also an adult now, so maybe Dave thinks she is fair game. Who knows?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments