Joe Eszterhas

My Son Taped A Lot

Of Mel's Hateful Rants

4/12/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0412_joe_eszterhas_gettyJoe Eszterhas tells TMZ ... he has hard proof that he witnessed the hate-filled rants he -- or someone -- just disclosed to the world, because his teenage son secretly recorded much of it.

Joe tells us, "A lot of the stuff is on tape." He says the recordings were made in Costa Rica -- by his son Nick. Joe would not say if the alleged comment about John Lennon -- "I'm glad he's dead. He deserved to be shot," or the comment about Oksana Grigorieva, "I want to f**k her in the ass and stab her while I'm doing it," or the comment about William Morris/Endeavor Chairman Ari Emanuel, "He's a C**t Jewboy," were all on tape.

In his letter to Mel, Joe wrote that his son recorded some of Mel's outbursts on his iPhone, but the letter did not disclose how much -- now Joe says, "a lot."

Joe also says people who allegedly witnessed Mel's rants are willing to come forward.

As for "The Maccabees" script that Warner Bros. rejected, Joe said, "I'm heartbroken. I put my heart and soul into a script for someone who hates Jews."

Joe said, "He needs help. Badly."

annie2

Joe Eszterhas has always been a perverted freak. I don't believe any of this. And even if he did rant in private, what is with people's obsessions of recording everything and broadcasting it? Unbelievable society we live in now. Granted, Mel ought to have learned his lesson the first time with Oxy, too, so I really hope this has been blown out of proportion.

txcn

So this creep and his sons were visitors at Mels compound. Mooching off of him no doubt and then taped him? What a bunch of jackasses. So whats next for a price they will give Mel the tapes. Where have we heard this story before?

Ann

This is not true! I dont belive.

Leo

I would like to hear the tape recordings, Mel apparently lost his mined, he needs to stop blaming Jews in this town. Jews made him a super star, directors, producers, writers. and unfortunately the truth came out when he was drunk. and he thinks by making a movie about "The Maccabee" is going to make people forgive him? HELL THE F NO. you cant crap on people and getaway with it. I personally don't care how famuse person gets or got you still need to be respectful to everyone who got you there people forget when someone did something nice for them who gave him a chance to become a star in Holly Wood.

Donnie

Why do I expect Daniel Horowitz to show up any minute as Eszterhas' lawyer?

Harold

who is the bigger *******, mel or joe?

Frances

Joe is such an ass kisser it's shameful. Who would "publicly" talk about comments a "supposed friend" made in private.....WOW.....with a friend like Joe, who needs an enemy!

THE BEAVER

HEY, JOE, THE BIG UGLY BLOW HOLE!! DID YOUR SON USE OKSANA'S RECORDER? LOL

big chief

Hey Joe,
Did you know that expressing your anger is form of public littering? And Tmz serves as your garbage men. The lowest of the lowest to find any crumbs of trash to throw at their readers.

And by the way, your script still sucks.

Swede

Is it forbidden to rant, swear and say unpleasant words in USA?

Robyn

So seeing that Mel needs help "badly" why expose him by humiliating him further with these secret tapes. That's a dick thing to do Eszterhaz.

Dan

No matter what Mel said or didn't say, someone secretly taping you in your own private home is creepy and stinks of a set-up. Eszterhas and his son should be ashamed of themselves and prosecuted for invasion of privacy!

richard

Yeah...yeah...we all know Mel is a horse rear end with a wild temper. Now we know Joe is a unethical idiot, who thinks we're all stupid. Yes Joe...you didn't do this to get back at Gibson, you did it because you just want him to get help....right...yeah, this was the way to do it! How caring of you Joe!

Oh....funny how Gibson is a this terrible racist and psychotic person who needs "help"...yet you were trying so hard to work with him?

All this because nobody wanted to make another Showgirls....

KK

Leave Mel alone. The writer and his brat son are simply antagonistic because the script was crap.

abdullh almulhim

Fried Bacon with you friend accept you to be you or love you they thanked my love I aidallh my I love be you be sure I love you you my spirit yen after suspected alfouad VIC magic eyes I considered the eyes become epileptic Lndsay Lohan