Joe Eszterhas

My Son Taped A Lot

Of Mel's Hateful Rants

4/12/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0412_joe_eszterhas_gettyJoe Eszterhas tells TMZ ... he has hard proof that he witnessed the hate-filled rants he -- or someone -- just disclosed to the world, because his teenage son secretly recorded much of it.

Joe tells us, "A lot of the stuff is on tape." He says the recordings were made in Costa Rica -- by his son Nick. Joe would not say if the alleged comment about John Lennon -- "I'm glad he's dead. He deserved to be shot," or the comment about Oksana Grigorieva, "I want to f**k her in the ass and stab her while I'm doing it," or the comment about William Morris/Endeavor Chairman Ari Emanuel, "He's a C**t Jewboy," were all on tape.

In his letter to Mel, Joe wrote that his son recorded some of Mel's outbursts on his iPhone, but the letter did not disclose how much -- now Joe says, "a lot."

Joe also says people who allegedly witnessed Mel's rants are willing to come forward.

As for "The Maccabees" script that Warner Bros. rejected, Joe said, "I'm heartbroken. I put my heart and soul into a script for someone who hates Jews."

Joe said, "He needs help. Badly."

Tesla_Consulting

"He needs help."??? Because you can't make a dollar off his back?

THE BEAVER

Hmm.. I wonder where his son got that idea from? Oksana maybe? I don't know if you taped Mel or not, but Mel Gibson should start sueing the people that tape him without him knowing it. Even when people call now a days to try to sell ya something, or whatever, they say this call might be taped to IMPROVE their service to you. Not to be used to screw your life up with,and get money from you, like Oksana did. Now this guy too?! UN FRICKIN REAL!!

If you put your son up to this, or lying to say he taped Mel.. shame on you!

God is watching YOU!!

fuddyduddy

2Idiots -- there were comments from lawyers who also agreed that there was extortion on OG's part. Lots of people agreed, and of course, some didn't. All of that is water under the bridge now, along with the 'Tiger Wooods money' that OG had her bank account set on.

Tellthetruth59

@2I - want a link to Eszterhas's and Ox's plot? It's in Wiki somewhere under common sense. Extortionists don't advertise their plot, they just plot and people with a clue smell it from a mile away. I hope a tapes comes out. I pray it does. I'll laugh my azz off at what Gibson allegedly says and still watch his movies. Eszterhas better break out his rosary because he just screwed himself harder than he tried to screw Gibson.

Tigers Wood

Somebody is a wealthy, famous, shameless jerk. How shocking! Also sounds like some Jews I know.

Cujeaux

It won't be long before Gibby accuses Ez of extortion in an attempt to smear him. He had better be able to prove it this time! He's not dealing with a powerless immigrant female anymore. You can't con a con like Ez. I'm sure he was lawyer shopping months ago.

Still waiting for Mel's ASSistant to deny he leaked the letter.....

Tellthetruth59

@Eszterhas - bring on the tapes. Your son will have a bigger hit than you've ever dreamed of if you got them. Hope Gibson doesn't buckle to this obvious extortion. I really want to hear those rants if they exist. The real news is just so depressing :-).

2idiots

Tell - where are you coming up with the plot for extortion? Did JOE call you and tell you? or is this just a TFH theory? I'm guess TFH since we see no sign of a demand for money or whatever.
The imaginary extortion plot gives you and the flock a reason to HATE someone who has done NOTHING TO YOU.

2idiots

OH TELL - I'm so glad you believe that you and the flock can spot an extortion plot - maybe this time you'll hit the mark since ya blew it last time...CHORTLES

Tellthetruth59

@2I - are you taking female hormones? You sound like a woman.

fuddyduddy

Mel -- hire me! I'll be your assistant! I do good work, and I am loyal and trustworthy to a fault! Not interested in anything other than work, because my son is my priority. (...and I'm sure Mel will see this...ugh, huh)

Bill

Joe is responsible for the movie Showgirls. How can we take anything he has to say seriously!

fuddyduddy

I didn't see 'Showgirls,' but wasn't it a bomb? I know that revenue in today's dollars are different that years ago, but it seems like 'Showgirls' didn't do as well as expected.

fuddyduddy

2Idiots -- we don't hate OG for no reason. I mean, really -- would it have been okay for her to have Mel thrown in jail and been awarded the kind of money Mrs. Gibson was awarded? OG was concerned about Lucia being treated as an equal, and I can understand that, but the thing is, OG was never married to Mel. Robin and Mel together worked hard to get what they did, and Robin deserved everything she got. OG deserved nothing.

Cujeaux

Tell why do you and Kathleen hit below the belt when your cornered? It provides a glimpse into the reasons for your Giblitz hero worship. He says what 'everyone' is thinking but too afraid to say themselves? The problem with that is it goes against Christ's teachings, which flock and Gibby hold up as a reflection of your morality. All of you fall too short to use it as a shield.