Joe Eszterhas

My Son Taped A Lot

Of Mel's Hateful Rants

4/12/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0412_joe_eszterhas_gettyJoe Eszterhas tells TMZ ... he has hard proof that he witnessed the hate-filled rants he -- or someone -- just disclosed to the world, because his teenage son secretly recorded much of it.

Joe tells us, "A lot of the stuff is on tape." He says the recordings were made in Costa Rica -- by his son Nick. Joe would not say if the alleged comment about John Lennon -- "I'm glad he's dead. He deserved to be shot," or the comment about Oksana Grigorieva, "I want to f**k her in the ass and stab her while I'm doing it," or the comment about William Morris/Endeavor Chairman Ari Emanuel, "He's a C**t Jewboy," were all on tape.

In his letter to Mel, Joe wrote that his son recorded some of Mel's outbursts on his iPhone, but the letter did not disclose how much -- now Joe says, "a lot."

Joe also says people who allegedly witnessed Mel's rants are willing to come forward.

As for "The Maccabees" script that Warner Bros. rejected, Joe said, "I'm heartbroken. I put my heart and soul into a script for someone who hates Jews."

Joe said, "He needs help. Badly."

Kelly

Let's hear the tapes! Everyone needs to know what a pig this man is. Mel's sycophants and enablers should give a good listen this time.

Tigers Wood

Here's a spoof, parody on TMZ what they think of Jesus.

Victoria

Of course Joe taped everything! And Mel should have known that as a writer who uses his life to write books, its all on tape. Poor Mel!

Cujeaux

Tune into MSNBC people. Lawrence ODonnell is about to run the Mel story. Ez is accusing him of plotting to kill OG.

kkg

Just popped on for a minute. Board has been busy tonight.

Hey Tell,
Proud as always to be paired in any way with you, girl!
*********************
Ms Frieda,
Thanks for the kind words. I am honored.
*****************************************
Puph,
Wrong as usual. Unlike others I post only under my own name. By the way, I would love to see examples where I hit below the belt when cornered. Let's compare, shall we? It'll be fun!
*********************************************
Idiot,
Glad to see you're living up to your moniker. Keep up the shoddy work!

Have a great night, all!

Kathleen

Sincerity

Kelly :  24 minutes ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Considering what Mel Gibson and his family has endured since 2006, you would be SOMEWHAT ANGRY TOO!!! What Ole Greedy put him and his family through really WASN'T NECESSARY because HE NO LONGER WANTED TO MAINTAIN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER "PROFESSIONALLY OR INTIMATELY"!!! I don't care what "ANYONE ELSE" THINKS!!! There's a very special place in "HELL" for a woman who intentionally allows herself to become "KNOCKED UP" for the sole purpose of torpedoing a marriage that lasted almost three decades then turns around and makes allegations of "ABUSE" without reporting them to law enforcement in a "timely" fashion. Her sole intention was "EXTORTION" -- PURE & SIMPLE!!! She was NEVER married to him and "DELIVERATELY CHOSE" to "PUBLICALLY LYNCH" him because he refused to allow her to take him to the "CLEANERS!!!

Unfortunately, this same scenario is being played out again by a "DISGRUNTLED" contractor who hasn't written a "HIT MOVIE" IN DECADES!!! If Joe Eszterhas was SO APALLED by Mel Gibson's "hateful" demeanor, "HELL OR HIGH WATER" shouldn't have kept him involved in this project. Now that his script has been rejected by Warner Brothers, all of a sudden his "CONSCIENCE" KICKS IN -- YEAH RIGHT!!! This is the "SAME" GAME -- ONLY A DIFFERENT PLAYER!!!

Tellthetruth59

@Kathleen - I think "below the belt" is code for making a point. I was flattered to be grouped with you. You're way out of my league.

@Cug - be sure to give us the scoop from MSNBC... joke that they are. I can't even find them on my cable or I would have watched.

Gigi

You know what, it is a free country and if Mel Gibson wants to be an ******* when he is having a private conversation with a colleague, that is his business. And trust me, he isn't the only ******* in Hollywood either. Are we now going to record every *******'s conversation where he says something controversial or mean or hateful? Everybody in this country knows how Mel is. The cat was let out of the bag long ago. Love him or hate him. Go see his movies or don't go see his movies. Its up to you. But he has the right to not have his private conversations aired for world to hear. Pretty soon we are all going to have private moments and conversations ending up on YouTube or on websites. We need to draw the line and say that no matter how much of a d#%# you are.....you are still entitled to privacy. I hope they arrest this guy's son.

Gigi

northern gypsy

ok...even if it's true regarding M.G. rants...
let's not forget the obvious...
J.E. has a (not so hidden) agenda !!!

Pittsburgh Storm

Who cares if Mel hates jews or is a racist. So what? Nobody cares.

princess leia

LOL @ the name "Big Boy Pants."
No comment on any of the other stuff...

tricia

Anybody else getting tired of these news alerts every time someone wants to tattle on someone else? Mel Gibson is like you and me , he can have opinions and he can even state them. You don't have to like them, neither do I. But for crying out loud, taping someone and then tattling on them when you're done being friends is so stupid. Get over it, Joe. You really do not HAVE to get revenge. Move on.

Mae White

Boycott this seriously disturbed Jew- and women- hater now!!

azlee

well crap I did spell check on that too! geez