Oprah Winfrey

Ripped By OWN Reality Star --

She FAILED Us

4/12/2012 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

041212_ryan_still0412_oprah_fault_video
Nobody watched Ryan O'Neal's reality show on the OWN network ... NOBODY ... not even Oprah Winfrey ... this according to Ryan O'Neal.

The 70-year-old Hollywood star -- who starred with his famous daughter on "Ryan and Tatum: The O'Neals" -- was out in L.A. yesterday when we asked how he felt about O's admission that she wasn't ready to launch her network.

O'Neal replied, "I wish we had known that ... she should have told us."

When we asked if he was worried that the extremely low-rated reality show would tarnish his reputation .... he simply shot back, "No because nobody saw it ... I don't know if Oprah saw it."

We're guessing there won't be a Season 2.

peoplearesilly

He needs to just STFU. I watched what few episodes there were. He's an idiot and is lucky any of his kids talk to him at all. All I could think watching was WHY IS TATEM wasting her time on this piece of **** (father or not). It was ridiculous. His ego is way too big. NO ONE LIKES YOU RYAN. Get over it. You are a HUGE ******* to everyone around you. It's not rocket science.

Throwback kid

Maybe because he is a fat, sloppy washed up hasbeen from the 1970's no one watched?

kakkieb

I watched it...I thought it was a fun show to watch. Tatum seemed to be trying to work thru her demons that plagued her since she was little. I was enjoying the show alot and wish there was another season coming up...

Surfer Gal

Ha Ha. Ryan's annoyed because he had to go & show off his Andy Warhol Farrah Fawcett painting (one of two) & Farrah left both of them to the University of Texas in her will. If only he'd been able to resist bragging about it..

andie

I LOVED that show!!! Only time I watched the O-Network. Was hoping it was coming back. Wish it had more of Ryan and Redmond. Tatumn was annoying and sooo demanding. Redmond seemed like a really sweet guy.... Best wishes for Redmond and Ryan!

jlg

I watched it. It was insightful. Shows a classic narcissist and the lives he affected.

gnikkib

i thought the show was great. i hope they have a season two. it is the only reason i ever watched OWN.

Serrell

Truth is nobody cared!!!

CriticXtreme

Two-words, "its over". Now go get drunker.

TJ

Ryan O'Neal was mighty hot and handsome in his youth!! He and Farrah were a gorgeous couple.Father material? Probably not.
He is a good actor-eccentric like most of them.Too self absorbed and not considerate of others.

Home Skillet

I watched it. Oh, my God ... I can't believe I just typed those words out loud.

Calinative

I watched the show and it was good. Ryan Oneal is a complete trip! And Jodi was really working on staying a poistive, and clean and sober.

DetroitRocks

Was the cameraman brain dead?

Loriann

I watched the show. It made me very uncomfortable at times because I felt like I was watching the relationship I have with my father. While Ryan had his issues and wasn't always right neither was Tatum. There were times when I just wanted to think about things instead of talk about them.

FreakyDeaky

The guy asking the questions needs to learn to get to the point and stop ****ing saying you know and trying to be cool and chilled when he actually comes across as a stupid ****ing moron without a clue. Even Ryan ONeil is like, what's your question. Does this moron actually get paid to conduct moronic interviews where the majority of the dialogue is him saying you know?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments