Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

ENGAGED!!!

4/13/2012 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are finally engaged.
After 6 children and 7 years as an unmarried couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are finally engaged -- this according to Brad's rep.

Brad's manager Cynthia Pett-Dante released a statement confirming the engagement, but says there's no wedding date yet -- as of now, the engagement is simply a "promise for the future."

Angelina was photographed on Wednesday wearing what appears to be her engagement ring. Click here for the photo.

Pitt and Jolie met on the set of "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" back in 2005. They have three biological children (the twins Vivienne and Knox, and daughter Shiloh) and three adopted children (Maddox, Pax, and Zahara).

Brad and Angelina had previously stated they would NOT get married until gay people could get married too -- but admitted their children were pressuring them to tie the knot.

This will be Brad's second marriage and Angelina's third. Angelina was previously married to actors Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton. Brad was previously married to Jennifer Aniston.

Jennifer Aniston is still unmarried.

0413_BRAD_ANGELINA_FOOTER

billy cema

Angie does look like a pleading old maid in the pic. Will George Clooney be the best man? Or, maybe he already feels like the best man of the two.
Funny, how in all the years since the adulterous phonies started bashing Jen, I've never, ever seen a "poor me" attitude from Jen. Never! No matter how hard they try to bring her down to their level. The poor me thing was created by the media and drummed up by Brangelina and their loonies!
The kids are pushing them? Another use of the kids for publicity. They've been used since the first day of adoption.
These two are the epitome of "users".
His hair is dyed; okay, that's show biz. He's middle-aged, heading toward 50 years. No longer pretty, but he can't get out of his second nature: using people, using substances, using the media, etc!

bring back recent posts

..married? not married?..kinda doesn't matter at this point..but..I sure as heck hope they stay TOGETHER for the sake of all the kids they have!!!

David

An unwed mother, shacking up with her lover for many years and now decides to become engaged? Boy, Hollywood is so dysfunctional!!!

myopinion

I thought they were married.

J

They are both trash!

pix

man shes just getting mankier and mankier. she makes me want to hide my dalmation puppies.
she is NOT aging well.

INeedFacebookFriends.com

looking at angie's pic, i say Brad you better hold off another 5 years.

Tracy Lalonde

It's just an engagement ring - probably to keep her happy! I saw him on Ellen and she asked him about it- he was squirming and he gave his standard answer of "not until gays can be married" (I'm not sure if that is eveywhere or just in the U.s.a.? I can't a wedding happening.. but stranger things have happened -esp. with Celebs! Wouldn't that be cute - all the little kidlets being in the wedding!

I Chinee

Does anybody even care about these two idiots anymore? Angelina seems to have sucked the life out of Brad. Brad looks like he hasn't took a bath in years, and Angelina looks like she hasn't ate anything in years.

amazinglybored

Those two disgusting old hags are the antithesis of Dorian Gray and proof that Karma is a bitch. Take down the Aniston comment TMZ and stop praising the adulterous, drug addict, toxic, child stealing, fake, fame whores. How about pointing out her obvious plastic surgery and insanity, and his onesie wearing greasy-ness. Or you know the fake humanitarianism.

Adam

FEED HER!

Lizzi

next..

Jackie

SO SO....Holly Marriage is mostly a joke.

Kathy

I'm still trying to figure out why Angelina gets so much attention, she hasn't made a good movie since...hmmm GIA and that was on HBO. I think that's why she stuck her leg out of her dress at the Oscars 'cause it's been a while since she's done anything..who cares..maybe I do since I responded to this.

TMZisSCUM

Wow, TMZ. Your sliminess never ceases to amaze me. Funny how you didn't mention the marital statuses of Jolie's exes, but went out of your way to mention Aniston's. Aniston seems like the only one of the three to have learned something from their failed marriage. Pitt and Jolie are both morons, and I'm sure this won't be the last engagement for either of them.