Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

ENGAGED!!!

4/13/2012 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are finally engaged.
After 6 children and 7 years as an unmarried couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are finally engaged -- this according to Brad's rep.

Brad's manager Cynthia Pett-Dante released a statement confirming the engagement, but says there's no wedding date yet -- as of now, the engagement is simply a "promise for the future."

Angelina was photographed on Wednesday wearing what appears to be her engagement ring. Click here for the photo.

Pitt and Jolie met on the set of "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" back in 2005. They have three biological children (the twins Vivienne and Knox, and daughter Shiloh) and three adopted children (Maddox, Pax, and Zahara).

Brad and Angelina had previously stated they would NOT get married until gay people could get married too -- but admitted their children were pressuring them to tie the knot.

This will be Brad's second marriage and Angelina's third. Angelina was previously married to actors Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton. Brad was previously married to Jennifer Aniston.

Jennifer Aniston is still unmarried.

0413_BRAD_ANGELINA_FOOTER

Seldombinlaid

Dude, give that chick a sandwich. She's getting scarey looking.

fran

I have to say, that I dont believe that their children are bugging them to get married , and they say its been like this for a long time..first off since when do young children even bother with thoughts like this, unless Angie put it in their heads..I think this makes as much sense as Angie wanting to move to France because her mother was french...yes she was french , french Canadian, lol..but whatever I wish them luck...

Eudoxie

Those relationships that start badly tend to end badly. I don't care if you get married or have 20 children. Angelina Jolie, Alicia Keys, LeAnn Rimes... karma is a b!tch when it comes aound.

crazylady

Gawd is she UGLY !! And I mean UGLY !! She look's like someone who has been dead for year's.I don't know how ANY guy could be attracted to that thing ?? How does that Karma feel Pitt ??

Bec215

C'com people.... Lighten up. The comment about Aniston is clearly intended to provoke, and it worked. If Aniston didn't talk about her relationship status so much, they wouldn't have anything to say.

King

why is it necessary to say Jennifer aniston is still unmarried?

annie

Who cares! You two are are old and ugly! Just fade away, have a couple more dozen kids and get over yourself!

tazer

Cmon Brad Pitt can do so much better than this freaky looking skeletor shes so ****ing ugly omg.

colleen

I am so discusted at the pic that you posted of Brad and Angie.....you must have doctored that photo of her....she is the most beautiful woman with elegance and grace, not to mention her humanitarian side and wonderful mother!

Joanne

I truly don't give a **** about these two. I bet their break-up is going to be unlike any other...

sippy

You can tell alot about a women on how she got along with her mother. Angelina had a great relationship with her mother. Jennifer has been estranged from her mother for years. Angie has many children, Jennifer has none. In the grand scheme, Angie has a big heart, a big family and a handsome and loving fiance. Now which woman would you want to be?

shel

they are married you idiots, just not on papers!!

Lm

Why the need to throw in that Jennifer Aniston is still unmarried?!?! Lame! They are both unmarried as well, enough with trying to make Jen out to be this lonely girl who can't find love since Brad.

Someone

She is really really ugly. I don't care who he chose but really she is ugly!

Kate

I've read TMZ for years and this is my first comment. Whoever wrote that piece obviously thinks your readers have been under a rock for 10 years. REALLY?? Was Brad Pitt married to Jennifer Aniston, thanks so much for letting me know that! You could have stopped after the word engaged.